#18 Niall looks after your child and newborn

Niall's POV

"Bye babe, have fun" I said kissing
y/n's lips. She was going shopping with a few of her friends after I convinced her to leave the house.
"Bye Nialler, Love you" she said. "Love you too" I replied as she left.

Now in the house it was me and my two daughters, 4 year old Grace and 2 month old Aaliyah.

Grace came downstairs as I sat down on the sofa with Aaliyah in my arms.

"Daddy?" Grace asked. "What's up princess?" I asked and she sat next to me snuggling up to me. "When mummy's have a baby in their tummy why is is their tummy really really big?" She asked.
"Because there's a baby in her tummy which makes her tummy big and round!" I told her. "Did mummy have a big tummy when I was in her tummy?" She asked. "Yeah she did, do you want to see a picture of mummy's tummy when you where in there?" I asked and she nodded.

I got my phone out of my pocket and went through my camera roll and found a picture of me and y/n when she was pregnant with Grace.

"It's Aaliyah's bath time, are you coming helping me?" I asked Grace and she nodded eagerly running upstairs into the bathroom.

I followed her and started to fill the baby bath we had for Aaliyah. "Do you want to pick out some pjs for her?" I asked Grace. "Yeah!" She said and I followed her into Aaliyah's room.

"Where's her pjs?" Grace asked. "In that draw" I told her pointing to a draw. Grace opened the draw I pointed to and started to look through Aaliyah's pyjamas.

"This!" She said handing means white onesie with pink hearts on it.

We went back into the bathroom and I stopped the water. I checked the temperature to see if it was right.

I took Aaliyah's clothes and her nappy off her and lowered her into the bath, holding her in one arm. She smiled once I put her int he water. "She liked the water" Grace said giggling. "Yeah she does" I said.

"Do you want to wash her hair?" I asked Grace who nodded. "Put the shampoo on her hair and rub it in be gentle though" I told her and Grace nodded. She squeezed some of the baby shampoo on her hand and rubbed it into Aaliyah's brown hair.

I then rinse fit off and washed the rest of her body. I lifted her out of the bathtub and wrapped her in a towel. I quickly dried her and put a nappy on her. I then got her dressed into a onesie with the help of Grace.

"Daddy she has tiny feet!" Grace exclaimed. "Yeah she does, you had little feet when you were a baby too" I told her picking Aaliyah up.

"C'mon let's go to mummy and daddy's room and watch a movie!" I said and Grace nodded.

Grace had chosen to watch a Barbie film.

I lied on the bed with Aaliyah on my chest and Grace cuddled into my side next to me. I had one arm over Aaliyah so she wouldn't move and one arm around Grace.

****

Your POV

I walked into the house and put my bags down in the hallway. There was nobody downstairs. "Niall? Grace?" I called out through the house but there was no answer.

I went upstairs to try and find them. I walked into mine and Niall's shared bedroom and saw the cutest sight.

Niall was lied down on his back with Aaliyah in his chest and Grace cuddled into his side and he had his arms around them both as they all slept peacefully.

I decided to take a photo for twitter.

@y/n_Horan: I love witnessing moments like this! I think they all enjoyed watching Barbie! @NiallOffcial 😘