#8 his interview with your children

You and the children had decided to go to an Ellen interview with niall and the boys and wait backstage.

"Lillie and luke are coming with us!" Louis said picking luke up and taking him on stage with him, niall doing the same to lillie. "Okayy" you say to yourself. You sit backstage and watch the screen which played the interview. Lillie sat on Niall's knee and luke sat on louis' knee.

"So how's the new album coming along?" Ellen asked. "Good its coming along quite well we only have a few songs left to write and record" liam told her. "When is it being released?" She asked. "Its a secret!" Louis said. "Okay why don't we play a game called never have I ever!" She says. "Oh no!" Harry says making the audience laugh. She handed the padels to niall,louis, liam and harry. "I've also got two little padels so you two can join in!" Ellen says giving lillie and luke a padel.

"Okay first one, Never have I ever ran away from home" she says. Everyone apart from luke puts the padel to never. "What!" Ellen says . "when has he ran away?" She asks niall. "He was in a mood so he ran off and we couldn't find him anywhere but he came back 2 or 3 hours later" niall tells her.

"Okay now some for Lillie and Luke!" Ellen says.
"Okay never have I ever kissed anyone apart from mummy and daddy?" Ellen says smiling. Luke puts never and Lille puts I have. "What? Who? When? Why?" Niall asks her smiling slightly. "You're 5 you're too young!" He adds. "It was Mr.snuggles!" She says sighing dramatically. "He better be nice to you!" Niall tells her.
"So lillie who is Mr.snuggles?" Ellen asked her. "Hes my big teddy bear that daddy got me!" She tells her. Ellen nodded.
"Never have I ever worn mummy or daddy's clothes" Ellen said. 
The both said I have.
"I wore daddy's clothes last week, they where really big!" Luke said and the boys chuckled as well as Ellen and the audience .
"What about you Lil?" Harry asked.
"Mummy let me wear her big white dress and her heels and I wore daddy's snapcback" Lillie said. "You wore her wedding dress?" Ellen asked and Lillie nodded.

"Okay so that's all we've got time for, goodbye one Direction!" Ellen said.