#12 Horan Family Reunion

"I will get Aaliyah dressed, can you help Grace get ready?" I said to Niall taking our youngest child from him. He nodded and went upstairs.

Niall and I have 3 children together, 1 son and two daughters. Our son Ethan is 13, Grace is 6 and Aaliyah is 5 months old.

I took Aaliyah upstairs into her nursery. I put her in a white dress with a black bow around the waist, white frilly socks and some black Velcro shoes. I also put a black headband in her hair which had a bow on it.

I picked her up and walked into Graces bedroom where her and Niall was. Niall had dressed Grace in a white dress with  pink and blue flowers on it and some white sandals.

"I'll go see if Ethan's ready" I told Niall. "Okay, I'll take these two downstairs" He said taking Aaliyah from my arms. I nodded and he took Grace and Aaliyah downstairs.

I knocked on Ethan's bedroom door. "Come in!" I heard him yell. I opened the door and walked in he was sat on the edge of his bed putting his white high tops on. He was wearing black jeans , a white tshirt and white high tops, just like what 2013 Niall would wear.
"In ready " he said standing up.

*****

"Who's going to be there?" Ethan asked as we where in our way to Mauras house for the family reunion. "The while Horan family!" Niall told him. "Including Theo?" He asked . "Yes, Theo will be there" Niall told him. "Yes!" Ethan said. "Please don't put worms on people" I said and he laughed.

*****

We arrived at Mauras house. Niall took Aaliyah out of her car seat and held her. We walked through Niall's childhood home and into the back garden where the whole family was.

Ethan ran over to Theo and Niall and I sat at a table opposite Maura , Denise and Greg. Bobby was doing the BBQ.
Grace sat at the table between me and Niall and Aaliyah was on Niall's lap.

"Grace, Taylor is over there" Denise said. Taylor is Greg and Denise's 6 year old son (I made it up).
Grace got off the chair and ran over to Taylor and started to play with him.

"Aaliyah has grown so much since I last saw her!" Maura said and Denise agreed. "How old is she now?" Denise asked. "5 months old" Niall told her. "Wow! That has gone so much I remember Niall calling me telling me y/n was in labour!" Denise said and I agreed. "It has, I just want all 3 of them to stay how they are now" I said and Niall agreed.

Aaliyah put her arms out towards Maura. Maura smiled and Niall passed Aaliyah to her.

Aaliyah started to call her hands together and also bang them on the plastic table while giggling to herself and making baby noises.

Grace ran over to Niall and jumped onto him, sitting on his lap. "Daddy?" She asked. Niall looks at her siding his eyebrows. "I'm hungry and thirsty" she said. "The food will be done soon and here have some of this" He said giving her his drink of Coca Cola. "Tank you" she said drinking it.

After she had a drink she placed the cup back on the table and climbed of Niall's lap. "Daddy play football with me!" She said and Niall obliged as Grace grabbed his hand dragging him to the grass part of the back garden.

I continued talking with Maura and Denise until I heard Grace shout.

"Mummy! grandma! Denise! Watch me I'm going to run and kick it!" She shouted. Me Maura and Denise turned to watch her and Niall, Aaliyah also was watching.

Grace room a few steps back and ran towards the ball kicking it quite hard.
Niall wasn't paying attention and he smiled at me when she kicked it. Just as he looked back at Grace, the ball collided with his crotch.

Niall's eyes widened and he dropped to his knees . "Ow!" He shouted scaring Grace. me, Maura, Denise where laughing, even Aaliyah was giggling.

"I'm sorry daddy! I don't mean it!" Grace said quickly almost crying because of Niall shouting. She thought he was shouting at her. "I'm not mad princess, come here" he said opening his arms.

Grace went towards him and hugged Niall as he rubbed his back. "Aww, does she think he's made at her?" Maura said cooing at her son and Granddaughter. "Yeah, she hates it when he shouts, she must have thought he's mad at her because he shouted 'ow'" I said as I watched my husband and daughter.

Niall was still bent down to Graces height and he pulled away from the hug. He saw that she was still crying and pulled her back into the hug. "You don't need to cry princess! I'm not mad at you!" He said as she cried into his chest. He picked her up and walked back to us, sitting down with her on his lap still crying.

"Daddy's not mad at you Grace" I told her and she fired her head up from Niall's chest, her bright blue eyes were blood shocked from crying.

"Sorry for hurting you daddy" she said cutely. "It's okay princess, you didnt mean it" Niall said and she cuddled into his chest, closing her eyes and falling asleep.