#164 Your daughter tells you about her school day

Your POV

I had arrived at the primary school not far from our house and I got out of my car.

I walked into the school to my 4 year old daughters classroom.
"Mummy!" She said happily and ran towards me.
I took her coat from her and the pictures she had drawn.
I held her hand as we walked to the car.

She climbed into her car seat in the back of the car and I helped her strap herself in.
I put her things on the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.
"Mummy, where's daddy?" Aaliyah asked.
"He's at home sweetheart, he's not feeling very well" I told her.

"Can I tell you what happened at school?" She asked before I was going to start driving.
"Of course baby" I said.
"Can you record me and put it on twitter so daddy can see! Then I don't have to tell the story again" she said.

I chuckled and got my phone out.
I pointed it towards her and started recording.

"So my boyfriend he broke up with me yesterday! I don't know why because I'm amazing! But anyway today he came to me and my gang at playtime! And guess what he said mummy!  He said that he wants to get back together with me! And I said nu-uh-uh" she said snapping her fingers in a z motion.
"But I still don't know if I should get back together with him because he always talks to all the other little girls in our class and not me!" She said and sighed.
I tried not to laugh.
"You finished?" I asked and she nodded.
I stopped recording and opened twitter to upload the video.

@y/n_Horan: 4 years old and already has boy troubles! @NiallOfficial isn't going to be happy!😂

*****

We arrived home and I placed Aaliyah's things on the kitchen counter and walked into the living room.

Niall was lied on the sofa with a blanket over him.
Aaliyah was stood next to the sofa talking to him.

"Did you see what I said daddy?" She asked. Niall nodded tiredly and smiled slightly.
"Yeah I did princess and i want you to stay away from them boys! You're not allowed to date" he said playfully and she giggled.

"Daddy? Can we cuddle? It might make you feel better" She asked and Niall smiled.

He lifted up his blanket and she lied on his chest. Niall put the blanket back over then and wrapped his arms around Aaliyah's back, kissing her head.