#46 Clingy baby

Your POV

Niall had to go to work in one hour but our 1 year old daughter, Aaliyah has been very clingy towards him.

If Niall left the room or moved away from her or put her down she would cry.
"Why is she being so clingy?" Niall asked with Aaliyah in his arms once again. "I'm not sure, do you think she knows about you going on tour in a few months?" I asked. " I doubt it, she can hardly speak so I don't know how she'd understand" he said. "Maybe she just wants to spend some time with you then" I said.
"Should I take her with me to work? So you don't have to deal with her crying?" He asked and I nodded.

*****

Niall's POV

I arrived at the studio and picked Aaliyah up. I walked into the studio where I was met by the boys.

"Hey Niall" They greeted. I sat down on the sofa. "Why is A with you?" Liam asked. "She's being really clingy, an I have no idea why" I sighed looking at the content baby sat in my lap.
"Does she know about the tour coming up?" Harry asked. I shrugged. "She can barely talk so how would she understand that?" I asked. "Maybe she remember the word tour from when we went on tour last time and knows it means you'll be away " Louis suggested. "Maybe" I said.

*****

Harry just came out of the recording booth and Louis was in their next, then Liam and then me.

Harry took Aaliyah from my lap while I was playing on my phone and checking twitter. Aaliyah suddenly started crying loudly. My head shot up as I looked at her. "Dadda!!!" She cried reaching he arms towards me. Harry passed her back to me and she instantly calmed down . I sat her on my knee and wiped her tears away a she sniffles. "Wow she really is being clingy today" louis said and i nodded.