#16 Request 1-A day with your newborn

I'm not sure if you wanted to come up with a name for the newborn so I've just chosen it as Ethan  , hope you enjoy x

Marthas POV

"He's so cute!" I cooed at my one week old son, Ethan. "He looks like you, with my eyes" Niall said.

I picked Ethan up out of his Moses basket and hawks him in my arms. "Why don't we have a family day? Me, you and Ethan?" I suggested to Niall and he agreed.
"We can go on a walk why it's sunny and come back here and watch some movies" Niall said and I agreed.

Niall got Ethan's pram ready and I placed the baby inside.

*****

"Should we walk through the park?" Niall asked. "Yeah" I said and we headed towards the park, me pushing Ethan's pram.

"Martha, can I push his pram now?" Niall asked. "Of course" I said and Niall took over pushing the pram.
"He must have really enjoyed this, he's asleep" Niall said and I chuckled. "He must just not like being outside" I chuckled.

"Should we head home and watch some movies?" I asked. "Yeah and we can make some popcorn" Niall said and I agreed.

We headed back towards our house which was a 5 minute walk from the park where we are.

We arrived home and I uncooked the door walking in, Niall coming in with the pram after me and closing the door.

"I'll make the popcorn, you choose a movie with Ethan" Niall said and i nodded taking the sleeping baby out of his pram.

I took him into the living room and sat down with him sleeping on my lap, looking through Netflix. I finally chose to watch Grown Ups 2 and paused it waiting for Niall.

"Martha" I heard Niall say. "Yeah?" I asked. "Sweet or salted popcorn?" He asked. "Surprise me!" I told him.

After 5 minutes he walked into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and sat next to me. "Ohhh grown ups! I love this movie!" He said. "What popcorn is it?" I asked. "I just mixed them so it's sweet and salted" He told me and I nodded.
"Great idea Chef Horan!" I said and he chuckled.

"There's something calming about watching him sleep" I said staring at our sleeping baby in my arms. Niall looked at me raising his eyebrows. "You enjoy watching him sleep?" He asked chuckling. "No! I didn't mean it that way!" I said hitting his arm. "Hey!" He said.
"I understand what you mean by its calming and reassuring watching him sleep, it's just the way you said it" Niall explained and I nodded.

"You and Ethan are definitely my two favourite people in the whole world" I said and Niall smiled. "You and Ethan are also my two favourite people in the world" Niall said . I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder.