#21 Fans!

Niall's POV

While y/n was in America for a family wedding for the week I decided to go to Ireland to visit my family with our one year old daughter Aaliyah.

Our flight is due to land in the next 30 minutes and y/n come home in two days.

***

I stepped off the plane with Aaliyah in my arms.

I walked through the gate and was met with many fans held behind a barricade. My security guard had collected our luggage and was putting it into the car I would be taken home in.

"Oh my god! He has baby Aaliyah!" I heard one fan shout.
"Are you going to sign things and take pictures with them or are we leaving?" Paul asked me. I readjusted Aaliyah . "I'll start here and talk to them, signs things and take pictures for a while" I said and he nodded. "Do you want me to take her?" He asked. "Yeah, it'll be easier" I said handing her over to Paul.

She suddenly started whining when Paul held her. "Daddy!" She whined reaching her arms out to me. I sighed and took her back.
"She called him daddy!!! Oh my god!" I heard a fan shout .
"Guess she's staying with me" I said to Paul and he nodded.

I walked over to where the line of fans started.

"Niall!" I heard many of them shout. "How old is she?" I heard someone shout. "She's 1" I said loudly so they could all hear me.

I started to sign things and pose for selfies, all with Aaliyah still in my arms.
"Dadda, me tiwed" Aaliyah said quite loudly and yawned. "Go to sleep then princess" I said. "Aww" the fans said making me smile and blush slightly.

"She looks exactly like you, where is
y/n?" A fan asked. "Thanks, an y/n is in America visiting her family and it would be too much hassle if we all went" I explained.

"She's so cute!" A fan said and I smiled. "This girl thinks you're cute!" I told Aaliyah in a baby voice. Aaliyah smiled shyly. "What do you say to her?" I asked Aaliyah. "Tank you" she said, her Irish accent evident in her voice.
"Aww, she even has an Irish accent! Now that is cute!" I heard a fan shout.

I glanced at Aaliyah who went quiet and saw that she was sleeping. I smiled and went back to signing things and taking pictures.

I felt her head start to drop down her chest. "Could you hold that please" I said handing a fan my sharpie and she nodded. I quickly moved Aaliyah's head so it was resting on my shoulder rather than in my chest. "Thank you" I said taking my sharpie back.