#34 Bras for your daughter

Your POV

"She's 12! She going to start needing womanly things such as a bra"  I told my husband for what seemed like the 3rd time. "No! Nope! There's nothing womanly about my baby girl! She doesn't need those! Why would she need them!" Niall argued.
"I don't know Niall maybe to support her chest?" I said sarcastically.

"What chest! Little girls don't have those!" Niall said motioning to my boobs. "Wether you like it or not, Aaliyah is growing up, she's 12, which means she's gonna get breasts so she needs a bra, so we are taking her bra shopping!" I told Niall who huffed.
"Just wait till she gets her period and a boyfriend!" I teased.
Niall put his hands over his ears like a child. "Shush!!!! Stop talking about my daughter in that way! And she's gonna be a nun! " he said. "A nun?" I laughed. "Yeah! A nun! So no boyfriends for her!" He said and I rolled my eyes at my childish husband.

******

"Does dad have to come in with us?" Aaliyah asked as we stood outside Victoria's Secret .
"Yes I do! And I hate this as much has you do so let's make it quick!" He said grabbing your daughters hands and pulling her inside.

"Hey mum, what about this one?" Your daughter said holding up a pink lacy bra.
Before I could answer Niall spoke up.
"Absolutely not" He said.
"Why?" She asked. "You don't need lacy bras, no one is going to see them, ever! You just need plain ones" Niall said.
"But I'll be seeing them, I want them to at least look nice" She said.

****

Aaliyah had recently gone to bed and Niall and I were cuddling on the sofa.
"I hate that she's growing up" he sighed .
"Aww does Nialler by like the fact his daughter is becoming a woman?" I teased pinching his cheeks.