#116 Holiday

Your POV

"C'mon princess! We need to get on the plane!" Niall said holding his hand out for our 4 year of daughter,Aaliyah,  who was trailing behind us through the airport. She ran and caught up with us clutching onto Niall's hand.
I was pushing the pram that our 1 year old daughter , Isabelle, was in.

******

"This is nice, and they actually remembered the cot we asked for" Niall said as he pleased our suitcases in the wardrobes.
"The bed is so comfy!" I said as I sat down on the edge of the double bed.

"Should we get the girls ready and go down to the kids pool?" Niall asked. "Yeah, you get Aaliyah and yourself ready and I'll get Isabelle and myself ready" I said.

*****

I was holding Aaliyah's hand as we looked for some sun loungers and Niall was holding Isabelle.

"Found some" I said as I laid our towels across two sun loungers.

I got the sun cream out of the bags and put some on myself and Aaliyah. I gave the bottle to Niall and he put some on himself and Isabelle.
"Can you do my back?" Niall asked.
I nodded and he turned around as I rubbed suncream over his back.

"C'mon my little princesses! Let's go swimming!" Niall said to the girls. He placed Isabelle on the floor and held her hand and he also held Aaliyah's hand.

They got into the water as I laid down to try and tan in the Spanish sun. The water was up to Niall's knees, Aaliyah's waist and Isabelle's  stomach.

"Dadda!!" Isabelle yelled happily as she splashed water onto Niall and Aaliyah. Niall smiled at her. "Daddy? Can I go on the slide?" She asked pointing to the slide part of the kids pool. "Of course princess, I'll wait at the bottom for you" Niall said as he lead the girls to the slides. He stood at the bottom of the slide as Aaliyah climbed up it. Suddenly, a large bucket of water that slowly fills up and tips every ten minutes tipped. The bucket was above the slides so Niall and Isabelle where now soaked .

Aaliyah came down the slide giggling.

"Dadda! Up!" Isabelle said raising her arms . Niall picked her up placing her on his bare hip.

****

"What should we do now?" I asked Niall. "Well it's 5 now and dinner opens at 7. So do you wanna go up to the room and have a shower and get changed because it's gonna take a while with these two" Niall suggested and I nodded.

***

I was pushing the pram and Aaliyah was next to me holding onto the handle. Niall started to hug me from behind , walking along with me.
"Niall!" I said giggling at his actions. "Don't act like you done like it" he whispered in my ear.  I rolled my eyes. "We are in public! And there's kids around! Including our own" I whisper shouted and he let go of me.

We entered the large dining room and sat at a table. We got a high chair for Isabelle and he pram was left outside the finding room.
"You take Aaliyah to get her food, then when you get back I'll take Isabelle to get hers then you het yours and I'll get mine last" Niall suggested and I nodded.

*****

Niall's POV

"That's a lot of food for a little girl!" I said to Aaliyah and she giggled as she began eating.

"C'mon baby, let's get your food" I said as I picked Isabelle up and placed her on my hip.

I took her over to the food part and got her a plate.
"What do you want to eat baby?" I asked her in a baby voice. "Uggets!" She said. "Nuggets?" I asked and she nodded. I got her some chicken nuggets and chips and took her back to the table. I put her in her high chair and placed her food in front of her, cutting it up for her.
Y/n left to get food with Aaliyah.

******

I put Isabelle in her pram and y/n pushed her in it. "Daddy! Hand!" Aaliyah said grabbing my hand.

****

"Goodnight princess, I love you" I whispers kissing Aaliyah's head. "Goodnight baby girl, I love you" I whispered kissing Isabelle's forehead. "I love you too daddy" Aaliyah muttered

*****

Your POV

I was stood outside leaning against the balcony looking over the beach near our hotel.

Niall came out of the room onto the balcony and hugged me from behind.
"It's a gorgeous view" I mumbled.
"But you're even more gorgeous" he whispers in my ear. I turned around to face him and smiled.
"Stop it with your clichè chat up lines!" I teased. "Just telling the truth" he said and pulled me closer. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and looking up into his eyes.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me. He leaned in closing the space between us.

We pulled away and smiled, still stood in the same position.
"You know, the girls are asleep" he said smirking as he grazed my arms lightly wth his fingertips.
"Niall! I am not having sex with you in the room our kids are in!" I exclaimed and he shrugged.
Our hotel room was just one big room with a double bed, single bed and a cot. It had a little bathroom in another small room too.
"But they're asleep! And we can go under the covers!" He reasoned .
"I'm not having sex with you! You horny bastard!" I giggled. "Please?" He begged.
"No! Go do something yourself!" I exclaimed pushing his chest lightly.

Suddenly a loud cry pierced the air. I looked at Niall and we both quickly ran into the room. Aaliyah had woke up crying which had also woken up the baby. I went to Isabelle and picked her up to calm her. Niall went to Aaliyah.

Niall's POV

I went to Aaliyah who was sat up sobbing in bed. Isabelle was still crying so I picked up Aaliyah and took her onto the balcony. I sat down with her lied in my arms.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked her and stroked her dark brown her she inherited from myself.
"I had a bad dream"she sniffled.
"Do you want to tell daddy about it?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled lightly kissing her head as she started to explain what happened in her dream.

"W..we were at a big park, me,you,mummy and Issy. A..and a bad man came and you,mummy and Issy d..s..died and I was on my own" she sobbed.
"Aww baby, nothing's going to happen I promise, you're fine and me, mummy and Issy are fine nothing's going to happen" I reassured her and she nodded clutching my t shirt as she slowly fell asleep on me.

I looked at her small,cute face. She had red , puffy cheeks that had tear stains on them. Her eyelashes were wet from her tears and her dark hair was spread across my chest as she slept.

I stood up with her still sleeping in my arms. I placed her back in her bed, tucking her in and kissing her head. Y/n had already put Isabelle back in her cot, Isabelle was asleep once again.

I climbed into bed with y/n. I kissed her lips. "Goodnight babe, I love you" I told her. "Goodnight nialler, I love you too" she said as she turned her light off and laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and tangled my hand in her soft hair. I closed my eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep.

Authors Note: sorry I haven't updated! I have been on holiday in Spain and only got back today so I've had no internet for the past 11 days. But I got home today! I written a few Imagines while on holiday but I'm going to add to them , this is one of them written while I was on holiday x