Kuroo Tetsuro- Bite (Part 3)

AU: Vampire

I added some stuff in that was not mentioned in previous parts, but it's more sense if I just add them in here...so yeah...

Also, I'm sorry that the relationship between the reader and Kuroo seem kind of weird...sorry about that. Just know that Kuroo really, really, really like reader-chan.

Loosely based off of the Vampire Diaries  

Also, this might not be the best because I have exams this week so yeah... (I feel ya)

Unedited unless Baconham does.
(I did! I'm not entirely useless!)

Tags/Warnings: FEM!Reader, cliché af, mentions of alcohol. kidnapping (?). description of gore (not much though)

Word Count: 2k+

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

"What are you?"

Kuroo looked at her. His hand that held the stake dropped to his side. (Y/N) heard the thud of the stake when it fell to the floor. Kuroo step forward, his face looked pained.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked.

(Y/N) ignored his question. There was a dull pain in her arm and head, but the adrenaline that was rushing through her body bypassed the felling. "What are you?"

"I'm a vampire."

(Y/N) shook her head backing away. Then she stopped. The mysterious disappearances happening, the bodies that were found drained of blood, it all made sense. Kuroo's eyes met hers, (Y/N) turned her back and ran.

Kuroo sighed and slumped against a tree. He could have used his vampire speed and caught up with her in a matter of seconds, but he couldn't move. So he sat there.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

(Y/N) shouldn't have ran.

She was doing well, too, until she passed out.

She was so close to reaching a place where she could be seen by other people. By the time she saw people, the dull pain in her head and arm sharpened. Her head pounded and then there was nothing.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•

Kuroo went looking for (Y/N). He followed the path that they took to get to the bridge, but she never spotted her. Once he came out of the forest, Kuroo saw one of (Y/N)'s friends. He walked up to her and gently tapped her arm.

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" He asked, his eyebrows drawing closer together.

"No," they said. "Wasn't she with you? I thought I saw you two go into the forest."

"She said she had to go, but I found her phone on the ground. I was hoping that she would still be here."

The girl shrugged. "I don't know where she is, but I hear that there's this random person around the forest. People are starting to freak out and leave. Maybe she heard about that and left." She looked down at the cup in her hand. "You know that—"

When she looked up Kuroo wasn't there. She whipped her head around, but there was no sign of him.

•──────⋅☾ ☽⋅──────•