Hinata Shoyo- Music

Crossover: Bungou Stray Dogs.

So I know that you requested that the reader had a nullifying power, but I had an idea and and incorporated it into it.

There will be a message at the end of the story as normal. But this one is important.

~~~~~

When the orphanage burned down it was a mess. Hinata was in the middle of the whole building, his best friend (Y/N) next to him with a large headset over her ears.

Hinata spun in circles looking for an exit.

"(Y/N), where do we go?!"

The older girl shrugged slightly, brows pushing together as she grabbed the young boys hand and started pulling him toward the main exit.

~~~

Hinata doesn't remember much of that day. But he knows it ended with the two of you getting separated along with the other kids in the orphanage.

Years later, he lives alone in isolation and hasn't seen you since that day when the fire took your home away.

Hinata lifted himself from his bed and slowly made his way to his drawers. Pulling out a set of clothing, Hinata put the clothes on and left his small apartment.

~~~

As soon Hinata sat down, a waiter came by to ask for his order of food. Hinata asked for some pancakes and coffee and listened to the news that played on an over hanging tv. As he sliced the pancakes the knife and fork left burn marks that made the food sizzle and steam.

Wokers found frozen in place with major concussions not far from the shipping container site where there worked. More on that late now on to the girl and her recently adopted squirrels.

"It's getting out of hand. We need to stop this before it gets worse."

"You're forgetting the problem we are already dealing with."

The conversation that took place behind Hinata made his ears perk up. He continued eating his meal, but listened into the talk that took place in the booth behind him.

"Fire, it's showing up everywhere and we need to figure it out," one of the men said hands moving around as he spoke.

"Ok, but this," the other said pointing to the tv that was hung up beside them, "this has been happening for weeks and everyone in the group is freaked out."

Hinata stopped eating his food when it went up in small flames. Rushing for his wallet, he pulled out enough money for the meal and rushed out of the diner.

"Hey! Wait!"

~~~

Running, though worth the effort, was futile and Hinata was captured at gun point when he turned a corner that led to a dead end.

"Stop. We won't hurt you." the dark haired one said.

"You-you're holding a gun though!" Hinata managed out.

The one with lighter hair placed a hand on the others shoulder. "It's okay. Could you come with us? I think we have things to talk about."

~~~

"Hmm. You've always had this?"

Hinata sat in front of a desk. Eyes from behind him bore into the back of his head and he tried not to turn around.

"Well, I've come to the fact that I burned down my orphanage... So ya I guess."

"Heh, look at that, we have a firebender now."