68: High

Ding. The elevator reached the ICU. Josh stumbled around the halls, barely able to walk in a straight line. The goofy grin on his face made it noticeable that he wasn't sober... or at least not normal. The noises and sights were all blurry... what room was Tyler's again? Josh turned right, almost falling over while turning the corner. He stood in Tyler's doorway as Tyler's eyes focused on Josh for the first time in almost two months. He grinned, and Josh's grin was similar to Tyler's. Josh sat down on the foot of Tyler's bed and fiddled with his fingers.

"Blaaahh gaa goomaah." Tyler drooled.
Josh looked over at the hazy sight of Tyler and tilts his head.
"God damn it kid!! Why don't ya fuckin talk?" Josh spat at the confused brain dead man. This was most definitely not like Josh at all, he would never ever be so cruel to Tyler... but he had been under the influence of drugs. Under the influence of Brendon. Tyler didn't know what Josh said, but he was able to know that it was loud and unsettling which made him cry. Josh felt dizzy, the cries of Tyler didn't help either. He walked to the chair in the corner of the room and sat down harshly, growling at Tyler to shut the hell up. He rubbed his temple and closed his eyes. Blackness was nice... but why was he seeing so many colours?

God another short chapter I'm so sorry lmao I've been busy, but I'll try to update later or tomorrow!!