71: crime

"I thought you didn't like vegetables?"

"Brendon... go away."

"What... why would I go away?"

"Josh... who's that??" Tyler was getting nervous, and Josh turned him around so he could see what was going on.

"Brendon, why are you here??"

"Hmm... to give you the stuff."

"Brendon, I am NOT buying drugs from you."

"You did it already, and it felt good didn't it?"

"you did DRUGS??!!" Tyler interrupted with a worried but stern tone.

"I-I.."

"Hahaha that's not even the worst thing."

Josh looked at Brendon, and you could see in Josh's eyes that he knew what Brendon was doing.

"What do you mean... you... never told Tyler what we did?" Brendon finally let out.

Tyler's jaw almost dropped, and he looked at josh confused.

"T...told me what..?" He asked.

Brendon deviously looked at Josh, then back at Tyler.

"Josh, your husband? He came to my house the other night.."

Tyler looked at Josh, his heart racing and hurt in his soul. He looked back at Brendon.

"He gave me what he couldn't give you in a coma. Him and I had so much fun in bed... we made out, and even got a little freaky. Too bad you were asleep the whole time, maybe he wouldn't have cheated on you if you were there to do it." Brendon said in a cold tone. He knew he hurt Tyler... that Josh hurt Tyler. But he didn't care, he blatantly hurt Tyler. Brendon was satisfied with his work, so he smirked evilly and stood there to watch the reaction of the helpless man in the wheelchair. Tyler's eyes grew red, and welled with tears. He looked at Josh with sorrow and mentally asked if it was True. Josh looked sorry... and he just stared back at Tyler with worry. Tyler knew that it was true, and the world came down on his shoulders all at once.  He cried like he's never cried before. He couldn't even burry his face into his face into his hands because one was still paralyzed. He just closed his eyes, because sometimes it's too scary.. scary to face the fact that Josh had committed this crime.