23: Jebby

Josh was trying to get ready for their interview with Mrs. Ryan, but he was in a state of panic. He had never been so confused in his life. He loved Tyler with all his heart and it was such an intense love that he couldn't even describe it at all. But, now he didn't know why but he found Mrs. Ryan so beautiful that he could have sworn he'd seen her before, vividly portrayed with her luscious ginger hair and her plump pouty lips in his dreams... but if he was so in love with Tyler, why couldn't he seem to let go of the thought of Mrs. Ryan? He didn't even know her first name, and he didn't believe in love at first sight... but maybe now he did. This was proof, he could tell that there was something about Mrs. Ryan that would never leave his mind... kind of like his love for Tyler after 9 whole months of being apart. He needed to stop freaking over this, he had to tame his wild pink hair and throw on a nice outfit. He called Tyler to make sure he was ready to go, and Josh headed out after what he seemed to have drowned himself in cologne. He pulled up, and Tyler looks so good. His hair was always perfect, always, and his plaid shirt was so tight... it made his body look so hot. It was irresistible to Josh, but he was thinking about Mrs. Ryan in the back of his mind. That's when he realized something.. Tyler moved on. Of course, Tyler is still in love with josh. He just wants what's best for his health, and he loves Jenna too. Possibly more than Josh, but he will always have feelings for josh.. but Josh didn't know that. He thought Tyler was completely over it. So if Tyler could move on, so could Josh. Maybe it was a sign. Time to move on, Josh. And forget all about what you had with Tyler Joseph.

Mrs. Ryan was sitting patiently at her desk on the 25th floor. Her desk was super organized, and her legs crossed. She sat very professionally and glanced over at the door to see Josh and Tyler waltz in, trying to look confident. They were never confident, but they had to try or they could never accomplish their musical career globally.

"Hello, fellas! So, take a seat if you will."

"Hello. So what is it you'd like to discuss?" Tyler shook as he spoke

"Your song, stressed out. It was phenomenal. I've never really heard anything like it... it almost had a grunge or nirvana sound to it.. and I have a good feeling that it could make it big!! But, in order to release it we will need a full album. We can stream it on the radio until you give us more songs in an album, if you'd like. Just a head start."

Josh usually let Tyler do the speaking, but he needed to be noticed by Mrs. Ryan.

"Oh, uhh.. Mrs. Ryan?"

"Call me Debby."

"Oh.. okay. Debby, how many songs do you think we will need?"

"Doesn't really matter, but I have a question for you."

"Sure...?"

"What made you die your hair pink??"

Josh got instantly anxious.. did she not like his hair? Was she making fun of him? Oh god..

"Umh... I don't know. Tyler liked to do it for me.. so I let him. It's pretty cool, too. I guess."

"Haha, it's awesome!! You should help me die my hair pink!" Debby joked and laughed.

The interview went well, and Debby was going to have their song streamed on the radio!! And now, Tyler must begin a long writing process to make a whole album. He was filled with so many ideas, but there was one in specific he really liked. He would call the album Blurryface, and the whole album would have a theme of his feats, insecurities and problems in his mind. (Because that's who Blurryface is) The process took 5 months, and it was a success. He wrote songs such as Hometown, Heavydirtysoul, Goner, Polarize, The Judge, Message Man, Lane boy, and Fairly Local.

As 5 months came and passed, Josh was growing impatient. He never got to hang out with Tyler these days, he was always so busy writing songs for their new album, and he wouldn't see Debby again until they went in to give her their Album. Josh felt so alone, he didn't ever know what to do with himself. But, now that 5 months was finally over, Tyler and Josh were ready to go back to the record company and get their album out there for the world to hear. They walked into Debby's office, praying the songs were good enough, because Tyler worked so hard on them. Debby listened to them all, and she absolutely loved them. Tyler was so worried that she wouldn't like them, but Josh was too busy marvelling at her beauty to care. He stared at her as her facial expressions changed through every verse and ever chorus she heard and his heart was racing. After she agreed to publish their first album, Josh got so excited that he pulled her in for a hug. She hugged back, but Josh didn't mean to. He just did, it was a natural reaction. They pulled away, and Tyler rolled his eyes at Josh. Why would Tyler roll his eyes..? Right when they were leaving the office to let Debby handle the rest, she spoke.

"Josh, I'll need a quick word with you. Drummer only."

"Okay... I'll meet you in the car, Tyler."

Josh nervously stumbled over to Debby and looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

"So... you do know I don't actually want to talk to you about the music, right?"

"..huh?"

"What's your number? We should go out later when I'm off work."

Josh was taken off guard, but that was okay. He was glad, just shocked that Debby was asking him out on a date.
He tilts his head jokingly like a confused puppy.

"Deborah Ryan, are you asking me, on a... daaaaaate?"

Debby blushed and grinned.

"Yes, Joshua Dun. Maybe I am."

Josh smiled so big with his perfect tiger growl teeth and not a single inch of Tyler was in his mind for the first time in over a year.

"Of course. Pick you up at 7?"