69: Tyler Joseph

69😏😏 😫😫🤐🤐💦‼️👌🏻

His cravings were bad. It's been a solid two weeks and Josh hadn't seen Brendon. What was he thinking? Drugs were addictive and he knew that, he knew everything bad about drugs and yet he did it anyway? Why would one do something they knew was wrong if they didn't have a psychological problem? Well.. human nature. Maybe humans are all psycho. The only species on earth with a conscience. So strange... that humans are so corrupt that they have voices in their head. Maybe Tyler was more normal than the rest of us, now.  The universe was so unknown, everything was so unknown. Josh looked at the calendar with a drop of sweat trailing down his face. Tyler was doing a test... the listening test. Josh was so worried. What if he didn't get it perfect? What would that mean? The doctors shadowed in the doorway, towering over Josh's sitting position.

"He did well, Josh. You can go see him now."

Two weeks.. it's made all the difference. Two weeks since he opened his eyes... it was like he was growing up all over again. Josh went into the room with Tyler's name written in chalk on the sign beside the heavy wooden door.

"Hey, Ty!"

"Josh!!" Tyler yelled, clearly excited to see Josh. He was like a child- able to communicate. Able to do actions on his own and focus- to an extent. He got very excited easily.. like a child.

"How are you feeling, baby??"

"Good! I'm kinda feeling dizzy.. but good!"

"That's great, Ty! How are your memories coming along?"

"I'm starting to remember a couple things... I remember the day we got married... hehehe."

"Really, Ty?? Awh, man... I love you."

"I love you too, Joshyyyyy!! If I could walk, I'd come over there and give you a hug!"

Tyler's legs were still paralyzed, and his left arm was partially paralyzed as well. The doctors said that his leg may never heal... but Josh prayed they would do that Ty would be himself again. The progress over two weeks was amazing, his first word was "Jish" and he even fed himself with his working arm. They were pleased to announce that Tyler would be released in a wheelchair next week, and they could finally go home and away from Brendon.