54: honey

"Are you ready?"

Josh whispered deeply into Tyler's ear. His hair stood, his breathing turned unsteady and heavy, making him sound like he was panting like a dog. A shiver went down his spine. He bit his lip as the hair on his arms stood even more.

"Yes."

Josh grinned and licked his lips, taking off the blindfold over Tyler's eyes. Tyler's eyes widened as he let out a slight groan and swallowed hard, making his Adam's apple bob up and down. Taco Bell.

LOL YOU ARE ALL GOING TO HELL IF YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS GONNA BE KINKY

"This is where you wanted to go on the first night of our honeymoon?" Tyler asked jokingly yet surprised.

"Of course... I know you love Taco Bell. My sweet little bean boy."

Tyler smirked and pushed Josh's hair behind his ear, kissing his jaw. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand with a new ring on it, and lead Tyler inside. Tyler felt so free. Free of worry, free of doubt and fear, free of problems. He felt so free when he was with Josh. At this point, he didn't care if he embarrassed himself just to make Josh laugh... that's when he had an idea. Tyler stood up fast and tall, scanning the room.

"FAST FOOD GREASY TACO I LOVE!"

Tyler screamed. He glanced around, the whole place was staring at him in confusion. Josh was staring too, but with a huge grin.

"NACHO BELL GRANDE CHEESY GORDIDA I LIKE MY NACHOS LIKE DIARRHEA MAAAN I REALLY LIIKE TACOO BELL!"

At this point, all of Taco Bell was staring. Some people pointed and laughed, some people video taped, some people gave him ugly looks. He didn't care, because Josh was laughing and that made Tyler the happiest man.

"I HATE HOW I CANT WATCH YOU MAKE MYYYY FOOD DROP IT ON THE FLOOR I THINK ITS RUDE!"

Tyler sang the whole rest of the Taco Bell Saga until the crowd moved on with their nights as if they didn't just witness a random man stand on his table singing a seven minute song about Taco Bell at Taco Bell at midnight. Josh and Tyler had so much fun that night, they finished their tacos and went back to the car. Tyler drove up to a cliff and parked at the top where the two could sit and look at the beautiful view of the night sky. The Stars glistened in Josh's dark mocha eyes and Tyler could feel the presence of his love. He looked over with a jerk of his head and a smirk, and Josh turned to look back.

"I'll be right back." Tyler whispered as he stepped out of the car into the cool night air. He opened the car trunk and began searching through it. When he shuffled back into the drivers seat, he had his ukulele in hand. He placed it around his neck and began strumming away at his little instrument.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I, can't help, falling in love, with, you."

Omg I cried his smol voice is so precious

He strung his last string and sung his last sing. Josh was teary eyed and all he could do was stare at Tyler in awe, lost for words. Tyler stared back, either of them saying a word. Breaking the stillness, Tyler slowly put his ukulele back in its case and put it in the back seat. Josh still stared, and before Tyler could find words, Josh hopped on top of him and straddled him, kissing his neck and jaw. Tyler was taken by surprise, letting out a sigh. The heat was rising in that small car, and it sent chills down Josh's spine.

"Shall we go to a hotel and finish our business?"

"We shall." Tyler mischievously grinned as josh got back into his own seat and buckled up. Tyler gripped the steering wheel and with his free hand gripped Josh's thigh.

"Your hot."

"Your hotter."