26: Amazing Confusion

It's been a month since Debby had set up the boys tour, and Josh was really nervous. He was excited, but he had the worst anxiety and has never played in front of crowds over 200 people. Josh couldn't stop thinking, his mind was so cluttered. What would he do about Tyler and Debby? He felt like he didn't want to make Tyler sad but if Tyler was able to move on with Jenna than Josh should be able to with Debby. Tyler and Touring were the only things on his mind.

Tyler was having a crisis. Ever since him and Josh had a fight and he almost drowned, and ever since Josh started going out a lot with Debby, he has been so obsessed with Josh. He questioned leaving Jenna to be with Josh again, because seeing him moved on makes him feel sick. That must mean he loves Josh just as much as he used to, why else would he hate seeing him move on?  He planned on telling Josh how he felt, but despite the fact he will always want to be with Josh deep down he still loves Jenna and would never want to hurt her or her feelings. This was possibly the second hardest decision he's ever made, besides when he had to decide on a cruel punishment as a child. He needed sleep, he was so fricken tired. Tired, tired of not knowing what he wanted, tired of not knowing what he needed, and tired of being alive. He wanted to just lay down and never wake up. He wanted to close his eyes and never open them.

The tour was in a week, and Tyler and Josh have been very busy with Debby. Josh and Tyler had 9,786 followers on their personal accounts and 1 million + on their band account, they were practically famous now thanks to Debby's help. Their tickets went up for sale on their website and were sold out within a week. So many people had heard them on the radio and bought their cd's and watched their interviews online. They had many fans and they even had a name for their fandom, called the Clique. There were inside clique jokes, lots of cool fan are (clique art) and Josh and Tyler were beyond happy to share their emotional problems through songs with their fans. This tour was going to be amazing.