Chapter 52

Chapter 52

The next morning...

  I wake up rather groggily. I slept okay last night but also could have slept better. I think that I have just enough energy to get through school and after school detention, but after that, I will definitely need a map. As usual, I go through my morning routine, get some leftover pizza for breakfast, brush my teeth and floss, and run... literally to catch the bus in time. 

At lunch...

  My day has been good so far. Brittany occasionally whispers about me to her minions but none of them actually approach me. At least those bitches are backing off a little bit, as they should. Becky and Derek stay by my side protectively if on the off the chance they try to state shit with me. I honestly doubt that they will. 

After school detention...

 I suffer through another hour of my life with stupid Principal Neon. Like yesterday, I focus on getting some homework done and avoid making unnecessary eye contact with him. The hour of detention goes by faster than yesterday thankfully. Principal Neon mutters about how happy he is to be free of me. Well the feeling is mutual buddy boy. I flee out of his office, get picked up by my dad who has today off from work, and crash for hours when I get home before doing the small amount of homework I have left to do. As I fall asleep, I can concur that today was without a doubt much better than yesterday.