The Plan

Delilah's POV

I was straightening my hair waiting for Ricky to come when I heard a soft knock on the door. I was hoping that it would be him, and it was.

Ricky was standing in my doorway with a girl who's poked as though she belonged in the Crayola factory. To say the least it definitely wasn't his type.

"Hi, I'm Delilah, what's your name doll?" I asked nicely.

I didn't want to make a bad impression on her, even though her face was bothering me, and I was kind of jealous that I wasn't in her spot right now, because I assumed she was with Ricky.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine" Barbie replied. I mean she was so fake she could be Barbie's twin.

"Let's go, I don't want to keep the guys waiting any longer" Ricky interrupted. "Okay, let's go."

As Crayola girl and Ricky walked to the car in front of me, they held hands. I was getting really jealous at this point. Why couldn't I have just confessed in the first place and that could be me right now.

Jasmine's POV

I can't believe that emo boy is paying me to get to her, why doesn't he just choose someone like me. She is definitely not his type and he is so hot.

In the end, I'm just here for my money that he promised me.

Ricky's POV

When I glanced back at Lyla after grabbing her hand, she was looking at the ground. She must have known that I was looking because she quickly glanced up and gave me a smile which I knew was fake.

I know that she still loves me, and I still love her. I wanna show her just how much I love her and I want to hold her and call me mine. I've waited too long, let's hope this plan works.

Delilah's POV

When we pulled in someone's driveway, I didn't know who's house it was, but it was a big house. "Who's house is this?" I asked. "It's the Motionless house, the whole band lives here, except for Chris and I. I have my own place as does Chris, he used to live with the guys, but then moved out and lives with Abby now. I just wanted my own quiet place." Ricky replied.

"Oh, well it's a nice house you guys got here."

"Thanks, lets go introduce you to the rest of the guys."

"I'd like that."

When we got inside, five men greeted us at the door, they were probably expecting us today. "Hey guys, this is Delilah and Jasmine, girls, this is Chris, Ryan, Devin but you can call him Ghost, Angelo, and Josh but you can call him Balz." Ricky stated.

"Hi" I said shyly. "Hey" Jasmine said with annoyance written in her voice. What's her problem?

I think the guys were thinking the same thing because they all gave her a little glare. "So Rick, is this the Delilah that you've been talking about for the last six years nonstop?" Chris asked. "Yes" Ricky answered and then looked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and then looked at the ground. That seemed to be interesting at the moment.

I spaced out for what seemed to be a minute or so, but it must have been longer because I looked up and Ricky and I were the only ones in the room. "So, how's Jasmine?" I asked quietly. "She's good, why do you ask?"

"Oh nothing, I just didn't expect you to have a girlfriend."

"Well let's go find the guys and Jasmine" He said changing the subject. "Okay" I replied.

Truthfully, I was getting jealous of her, and it was bothering me, I'm not usually the jealous type.

When we found the guys they were putting in a movie, so I sat on the couch in between Chris and Ghost. Ghost was really quiet. Chris on the other hand was really loud. Not going to lie when I say it was a good time.

Halfway through the fifth movie, it was about two in the morning and I fell asleep. I felt someone pick me up and carry me to the car. I'm assuming it was a car, because I heard it start.

The next thing I knew, I was in my bed and I heard Ricky start talking to me. "I love you Salem. Remember that nickname? It was a really cute name for you, not saying that I don't like your name now, because I like everything about you. I'm just rambling now. Anyways, I never stopped loving you."

After that I felt him kiss my forehead and heard the door close behind him. When he left I felt the tears spill down my cheeks. I lost my love to a slut with a face that had sex with a fucking crayon.