Leaving For Tour...Again

Ricky's POV

It's been a week since the wedding and I've contemplated so many times whether I should propose soon instead of waiting until Christmas, but I'm still going to wait.

Anyways, today, we were going on tour to make up for the dates we had cancelled. It was only for a month, and since Abby and Chris just got married they let her come, and Lyla and Allie were our merch girls, so they were going too. I was just a little uneasy considering what happened last time we were on tour.

Currently, I was applying my usual stage makeup, because as soon as we got to the venue, we had to go on stage. We were cutting time short today.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I felt cold hands wrap around my waist. "Why do you wear makeup?" Lyla asked. "For the same reasons you do." I replied. "Good reason." I heard the shower go on, and I tried not to look behind me. I just kept applying my makeup. I swear Lyla did that on purpose.

I quietly walked downstairs before she got out of the shower and waited for Ryan to come get us. We were going to meet the rest of the guys at Chris's house. As I was making coffee for the road, I heard a knock on the front door, which was loud enough to make me jump.

As I opened it, I discovered that it was only Ryan and Allie. I let them in and ran up the stairs to tell Lyla that it's time to go. I quietly knocked on the door before I entered the bathroom. When I walked in, Lyla was dressed and putting on her makeup.

"Lyla, Ryan and Allie are here already, we have to go."

"I didn't get coffee." She whined. "One step ahead of you babe." I replied. "This is why I love you, because you love coffee too."

"Wow, I didn't know it was all for the coffee" I replied with a fake hurt expression. "Whatever, it's true." She said with a fake attitude. "Well let's go sassy, we don't have all day."

We walked down the stairs hand in hand, grabbed some coffee, and followed Ryan and Allie out to the car with our suitcases.

When we finally got to Chris's house, the bus was already in the parking lot and Chris and Balz were putting their stuff in it. "Hey Balz!" I yelled out. "Hey shorty!" He yelled back. "I'm not short!" I whined. "Sure."

"At least I'm not a tree!" I yelled loud enough for Chris to hear. "Fuck you Rick!" He yelled back. "That's Abby's job." I replied. Abby winked at Chris and everyone was laughing.

Since we were all here already, we all boarded the bus and we headed for the first venue.