Cayden

Ricky's POV

We were in the hospital once more, but this time it was for the birth of our second child Cayden Allen Olson. He was a handsome child none the less, maybe it's because he inherited my good looks. He has blue-grey eyes like mine, but the rest reminds me of Lyla.

My princess is now four years old and can speak clearly. I love how for a four year old she has a big vocabulary. I think her favorite word is fuck, but that's where she takes after me.

I know what your thinking! 'Ricky? why do you let her swear?' Well, because she's my child and Lyla and I don't give a fuck. She's going to learn them sooner or later anyways. So what's wrong with it? Nothing as far as I can tell.

"Want to hold him?" Lyla asked. Of course I wanted to hold my child. I would say that it's nice to finally be a father, but I already know the feeling. "Obviously." I said with a slight chuckle. Lyla handed me our son and I just held him in my arms. It brought back so many memories. It seems like yesterday we were just here with our baby girl Salem.

I stared into his blue-grey eyes and he stared back at me. "Hey buddy! I'm your daddy." I cooed. He let out the cutest little giggle I have ever heard. "Your cute, you know that?" I laughed. Of course he doesn't know that, he's only what, a day old?

"When do you think we can go home Ricky?" Lyla asked me. "I don't know babe, but hopefully soon." I replied. I hated hospitals.

The next morning when I woke up in the chair next to Delilah's bed, the nurse had come in the room and let me know we would be able to leave.

"Lyla." I whispered. "Wake up so we can go home!" I sounded so impatient, but it's because I was. I'm not kidding when I say I hate hospitals.

After she woke up which was almost an hour later because she kept insisting on 'one more minute' we left.

Now we can finally live in peace as a family. A beautiful life that I'm grateful for.