Arguments

Delilah's POV

Today was a big day, but tomorrow was going to be even bigger. It was the day before Chris and Abigail's wedding. Which was on Friday, October 13. They planned it right.

Beep.Beep.Beep.

I don't wanna get up.

Beep.Beep.Beep.

I slapped Ricky and hit his back pretty hard. "What the fuck Lyla" he replied calmly.

"Can you turn the damn thing off" I heard steady breathing. He fell asleep.

Beep.Beep.Beep.

"Shut the mother fucking thing off!" I yelled. "You turn it off" He's so annoying sometimes. "Fucktard."

"Not nice babe."

Beep.Beep.Beep.

"Fuck this shit is so fucking annoying!" I complained. I got up and turned off the alarm clock. "Get up" I snapped. "Someone's pissed." Ricky stated. "Yeah, because some intolerant fucktard didn't want to get up. Not mentioning any names, *cough* Richard *cough*."

"Bitch." He muttered. "Excuse me? What was that?" I asked irritated. "I called you a bitch."

"Your really pushing my buttons right now Rick." He didn't care. "Whatever, I'm going to go take a shower." Ricky got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I walked downstairs and ended up making some coffee. I love this stuff, it's like a drug to me.

As I was drinking my coffee I decided to call Abby and see how she's doing.

Delilah: Hey girl!

Abby: Hey Lyla! What's up?

Delilah: My boyfriend is being an ass right now, what about you?

Abby: Nothing, just waiting for all of the girls to get here. Hurry up! I'm nervous and need company!

Delilah: Why are you nervous? It's not that bad.

Abby: How would you know?

Delilah: I don't, but it can't be that bad

Abby: You'll figure it out when you marry Ricky

Delilah: I hope I marry him one day...

Abby: Trust me, you will, and I've gotta go. See you later!

Delilah: Don't be so sure, and I'll see you later

I laughed, because it seemed like w good possibility that Ricky and I could get married, but at the same time I don't think he really wants to marry me.

When Ricky finally came downstairs, I just walked right past him and up to the bathroom to take my turn in the shower.

I looked at myself in the mirror once I was done in the shower and noticed that for almost two weeks time, the bruises were almost gone.

I finished getting dressed in a Motionless In White tee, black ripped skinny jeans, and black vans. I straightened my hair so it was pin straight and then applied my usual makeup.

I then walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen for another cup of coffee.

When I got to the kitchen, I discovered that there was no more coffee in the pot. "Ricky!" I yelled. "What?" He said as he walked into the kitchen. "Did you drink all that coffee?" I asked "Yeah, why?"

"Well, since you drank it and I made it last time, make some more coffee, I want some." I whined playfully. "If you want it so bad make it yourself."

"I already did, but you drank it."

"So?"

"Your acting like such a bitch today."

"At least I'm not one." He replied. "You know what, I'm leaving." I said walking out the door. He grabbed my wrist. "Lyla."

"Let go of me Ricky, I'm not going to sit here and tolerate your attitude." I replied coldly. "I'm the one with the attitude? Yeah, right" he replied. I yanked my hand out of his grasp and walked out of the door.