Nerves

Delilah's POV

Salem's first birthday was now a week ago, and the wedding was going to be in four days!

Honestly, I was scared. I was scared that I was going to fuck shit up, or that if I make it to the part where you say "I do" Ricky won't say it back.

I'm scared that he's going to bail on me last second and not want to spend the rest of his life with me. I love him and I don't know what I'd do without him.

"Babe, you okay?" Ricky asked.

I didn't even notice that he was sitting next to me.

"Yeah I'm alright." I replied. "Lyla, I can tell that your not, now tell me, what's wrong."

"I'm scared Rick." I blurted out.

"Scared?" he asked with confusion laced in his voice. "Of what?"

"Of losing you." I said quietly.

"Baby, I promise that you won't lose me. I love you too much to leave you." He replied.

I walked over to Ricky and sat on his lap. "I love you." I said as I kissed his lips. "I love you more." Ricky said back.

I got off of his lap and walked up to our room so I could get a good nights rest.

~~~~~

Three Days Later~

The wedding was now tomorrow and I was freaking out. I didn't even sleep last night because I was so nervous. I mean, this is a once in a lifetime thing and I want to make sure that Ricky is my forever.

Remember when Ricky and I were at Chris and Abby's wedding and I made him promise not to leave me? Me too.

Well honestly, I feel like he's just going to leave me. I don't know why I feel like this and it truly scares the shit out of me.

I wish I could just talk to him, but I can't. Currently he's with Chris and the guys, and I was alone tonight, because I had to take care of Salem.

After I had put Salem to bed, I got into bed too and decided to skype Ricky.

Soon, Ricky's face lit up on my laptop and he smiled his infamous smile.

"Hey baby!" Ricky said.

"Hi." I replied. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just tired is all." I replied.

"I told you to let me take Salem babe"

"It's not Salem, Rick, it's the stress."

"Why are you stressed?" he asked worriedly.

"About tomorrow, and about us."

"What do you mean us?"

"I keep letting this gut feeling like your going to leave me Ricky and it scares me." I said with tears lining my eyes.

"Lyla, I promised you that I was never going to leave you and I'm keeping that promise. Your the only one I want to spend my life with and I can't imagine losing you. So I swear on my life that I will never, ever leave you." Ricky replied.

"I love you so much." I said in tears now.

"Don't cry, love." I wiped my tears and looked back at the screen. "So, how's my girl?"

"She misses her daddy." I smiled. "Awe! Well I miss my princess too. I can't wait to see you two tomorrow." He admitted. "Your just excited to get in my pants is all." I chuckled. "Haha, your so funny Lyla." He laughed sarcastically.

"That's why you love me." I replied. "No, I definitely love the sex. That's why I love you." he said bluntly. "Well it's not my fault I'm so good at it, your just jealous that I'm better than you." I said mocking his fake attitude.

"Well, I love you so much babe, and tell Salem I love her too, now why don't you go and get some rest."

"I will. Love you too baby." I said as I blew him a kiss and waved.

"See you tomorrow Mrs. Olson." Ricky said and winked.

My heart beats for that man.