BTS Reacts to You Being a Trainee and Debuting

Notes: So, I decided that this would be easiest if I made it more general. I wrote this in a the ways that I thought they would look out for you throughout the experience because we all know that that's part of what we would look for in this kind of thing.

1. Jin

     Jin would be super careful about your relationship. Since BTS has so many fans, he would keep your relationship quiet to avoid any retaliation on your career. That being said, he would be really proud of you. He strikes me as the type to brag to the guys about how good you are. He would have a big smile on his face anytime he gets to see you perform. He would also look after you and make sure that you are taking care of yourself.  

2. Suga

    Suga would want you to go after whatever dream you have and not worry about what anyone else says. He would be your rock whenever you felt like you couldn't do it or got discouraged. He would also be a strong advocate for working hard, but he wouldn't want you to work the kinds of hours that he does. He wouldn't stop you if you did though. He may not express it often, but he would be extremely proud of you.  

3. J-Hope

    J-Hope would have a hard time keeping your relationship quiet. He would want to publicly boast about your talent. He would be your biggest fan, always showing videos of your performing on practicing to the guys. He would want to see what you were working on and would offer to help you, but he would also keep an eye on you. He's the closest person to the mother figure after Jin, so he would always make sure that you are taking care of yourself.  

4. Rapmon

    Rapmon would constantly encourage you. He would want you to hold strong to your goals and not to let anyone else discourage you. He would help you with any training you needed help with any training you needed help with, or find someone who could. He would always be sure to make sure that you knew how talented you were and how proud he was of you. He would want to make sure that you didn't get too stressed or overworked.  

5. Jimin

    As we all know, Jimin can have some problems with keeping a positive self image. Because of this, he would always make sure to tell you how talented he thinks you are. He wouldn't want anyone bashing because you were dating him, so like Jin, he would do his best to keep your relationship quiet. He would want you to do your best because he would want the world to see how talented his Jagi is  

6. V

  V would be over the moon. He would be constantly boasting to the guys about how proud he is. He would take any opportunity he could to see you perform or rehearse. He would always make sure you weren't too stressed and that you knew when to relax. He was also your good luck charm whenever you were nervous.You could call him or text him and he would calm you down with his words or silly selcas to make you laugh. He would have the hardest time keeping your relationship quiet.  

7. Jungkook

  Jungkook would always make sure you were confident in what you were doing. Since he is the Golden Maknae, he would help with any part of your performance you were unsure of. He wouldn't be able to tell you how proud he is very often, since he's kind of an awkward bean. He also wouldn't show off to the guys, since he didn't want to get teased. He would always send you selcas and memes during the day to try and help you relax or smile during the day.  

A/N: I'm going to try to transfer over everything I have on Tumblr, but it may take a few days because I have a lot of BTS stuff.