Suga Scenario: Valentine's Day

Request: This is from my Valentine's Day Event on Tumblr.

     Today had been a very hectic day at work. People were constantly coming in and out of the shop that you work in. Turns out Valentine's Day is quite a crazy shopping day. You can't say that you were surprised, considering how many people were getting last minute gifts. Your boyfriend, Yoongi, was on break for a few days since they're schedule had been so insane lately. Once you got off work, you called him to see if there was anything he wanted you to pick up on your way home. Neither of you were really the typical gift exchanging Valentine's Day people.

     "Hey Jagi," Yoongi greets casually, sounding like his normal, sleepy sounding self.

     "Hey. Do you want me to pick up dinner on my way home or something?" You ask as you start your car. The two of you generally preferred to eat take out over cooking since you're both generally super tired when you come home.

      "I took care of it. Just head home," Yoongi's words are vague but you just shrug your shoulders. He probably ate already and picked you up food while he was out.

     "Alright, I'll be home in like ten minutes," You quickly hang up and drive home, still mulling over Yoongi's response. Since he's a generally straight forward person, he rarely says something vague like that. When you got home, you were surprised to smell something delicious coming from your kitchen. You couldn't help but feel surprised. It's not that Yoongi is a bad cook, he's just lazy so he doesn't cook that often.

     "You made dinner?" You lean against the counter next to him as he continues to cook.

     "Okay, so maybe I forgot that it was Valentine's Day so this is my apology," He admits, plating some of the food that he made.

     "Well, I think this might be a better gift then whatever we would have originally planned," You grin and steal a bite from the plate.

     "Hey!" Yoongi's tone sounds offended but you know that he's secretly happy that you like his food. He's too much of a softy for his own good sometimes. 

A/N: Most of the Valentine's Scenarios are BTS and the reason for that is because I made them for a Valentine exchange I was a part of. I wrote each person a scenario with one of their ultimate biases and almost everyone had a BTS bias.