You Diet Like Jimin During BST

Requests: hey! can you do a BTS reaction of (reader) dieting like Jimin did during the BST era?? :) if that made any sense...? & hi! i love your work! can you please do BTS reacting to reader dieting like Jimin during the BST era? thanks 😊

1. Jin

     Jin would be extremely worried. He would do everything in his power to convince you that you are beautiful and that there is no reason torture yourself in this manner. He would probably stoop as low as to make some of you favorite foods to tempt you. If that wasn't enough, he would sit you down and have a serious talk with you about it.

     "Jagi, I love you, but you need to stop doing this to yourself. You're going to make yourself sick. Please," Jin is practically begging at his point.

2. Suga

     Yoongi is someone who would try to stop you as soon as he possibly could. He's never been someone who cares about what people think about him and he's quick to express his opinion, whether others agree with him or not. He knows that this kind of feeling stems from not feeling adequate as you currently are and he would try his best to alleviate that.     "I know that it's hard and being in that mental state is a lot to deal with. Even if you don't want to talk to me about it, you need to talk to someone about it. If not, you could wind up in an even worse state of mind," Yoongi explains gently, his eyes serious as he looks into yours.

3. Jhope

     Hoseok is probably one of the most freaked out members but he may not necessarily know the right way to deal with it. He's someone I could see trying to set up a meeting between you and Jimin so you can have a serious talk about the consequences of this kind of dieting.     "I know you don't want to hear it and I can't say anything about it, but at least talk to him. He can help or at least empathize," Hoseok chews on his lip, doing his best not to show the full amount of the concern that he feels over the situation.

4. RM

     Namjoon would sit you down the moment he finds out about it and talk to you about it. He wants to know what your thought process is and what your reasoning is so that you can find the best resolution. He would likely agree to go on a less severe diet with you, hoping to come to a resolution that allows him to monitor you.     "We can do this together, okay? That way we have a reliability system," Namjoon squeezes your hand in his, his thumb tracing lightly over your knuckles. 

5. Jimin

     Jimin is less than pleased. He is fully aware of just how much this diet destroys you, both mentally and physically. He's the type to provide you an ultimatum about the entire situation. He is not going to let you do this to yourself and he would do his best to show you exactly how badly it can affect you.     "If you don't eat, I don't eat. It's that simple," Jimin's look is a little more cold than you've seen it. He's doing what he thinks works best to get you to realize how bad this could be.

6. V

     Honestly, I think Taehyung would cry. After seeing Jimin go through it, I'm not sure he could stomach you putting yourself through this as well. Being Jimin's closest friend, I'm sure he knows exactly how bad it was and how messed up Jimin felt when he was like that. He would pretty much beg you to eat.     "Please, Jagi. I know you don't want to and I know you want to lose weight, but you're beautiful and perfect as you are and you don't need to do this to yourself. Please," Tae's eyes are overflowing with his tears and emotions.

7. Jungkook

     Kookie doesn't really know what to do. He's really worried about you but he doesn't necessarily know what to say or do to help you understand how he feels. He would actually be very nervous when he approaches you to talk to you about it.      "Baby, I don't mind if you're on a diet, that's your choice. But, just don't do this one. Jiminie-hyung got really sick from this diet and I don't want you to get sick too," Jungkook is unable to meet your eyes as he provides his opinion. 

A/N: Hey guys! So, I am now working from home and I also have internet! This should help me be better about posting, but we'll see.