BTS Reacts to Your Parents Being Racist

Request: Can I request bts reaction to your racist parents

1. Jin
Jin is a very indignant human. If someone acts racist toward him, he either completely ignores it or does everything in his power to prove them wrong. He's a big troublemaker and you'll have to ready for anything.

2. Suga
Yoongi remains completely unbothered. He would refuse to let them see if they bother him. He's a sweetheart but he also a sarcastic asshole. If he needs to intervene, he will but until then, he just lets it go.

3. J-Hope
Hoseok is the type not to let anyone know if something bothers him. Even you might not know how much it actually bothers him. He holds it inside of himself, holding onto his happy exterior like a mask. It's hard to get him to admit it.

4. RM
Namjoon subtly tries to change their minds, proving himself to be the superior human. He's never outwardly confrontational, but someone who subtly handles situations and leads by example. He'll never cause problems.

5. Jimin
Jimin does his best to hold his head up high. He's very much someone who wears his heart on his sleeve so he has a hard time covering up the fact that it bothers him. He does his best to remain strong in front of your parents but when you get home, he has a much more difficult time keeping a hold on his emotions.

6. V
Taehyung can be on the oblivious side so he may not necessarily realize that what they're saying can be taken as offensive at first. Once he does notice, he's at a loss for how to handle the situation. He would just choose to ignore it, allowing it to continue simply because he has no idea how to handle the situation.

7. Jungkook
Jungkook is... lost. He adores you and your parents adore you so he doesn't understand why they would dislike him. He would begin to wonder if you're unhappy in your relationship and that's why your parents are rude toward him. He wouldn't know how to talk to you about it but it would be obvious that something was bothering him.

A/N: My air conditioner in my apartment is currently broken and it's 80 degrees. With 4 people in the apartment, it feels like hell. I'm not happy at all.