Jimin Scenario: They Like to Spoil You (Series)

Request: can I get a scenario of bts members spoiling you with expensive clothes or makeups or spending a lot on dates for you? thank you 😊😊

     A/N: In this scenario, you took a small vacation for your birthday and you're on tour with the guys in another country.

     Jimin brushes the hair out of your face, his lips pressing to your forehead. It's his favorite way of waking you up. His signature eye smile lights up his face when he sees your eyes open. He leans back to get a look at your face, his thumb stroking your cheek.

     "Happy Birthday, Jagiya," he says softly," I made breakfast when your ready. We're gonna head out after that, but you're going to want to wear shoes you can walk around in."

     After breakfast, you dress in a cute but comfortable outfit that you had been saving for your next date. Jimin has a tendency to let you buy whatever clothes you want and tell you not to worry about it. After a decent drive, you arrive at an amusement park.

     "I wasn't sure where we should go today but I haven't really gotten to go to an amusement park in a while and I know that you like some of the thrill rides," Jimin sounds a little unsure of himself, nervous that he made the wrong choice. You know that tickets to an amusement park plus all of the amenities that you get while you're there can be a bit on the pricey side, but you can't so no to him.

     "I'm really happy. I couldn't think of a more perfect date," You smile broadly, going up on your tiptoes to press a kiss to his cheek. He blushes a little, a smile taking over again.

     He takes your hand and leads you inside, heading straight for some of the roller coasters. After a while, you stop for a quick lunch break before going back to the rides. Both of you were smiling and laughing the whole time, enjoying the chance to act like a normal couple in a public place instead of having to hide.

     "Are you having fun, Jagiya?" Jimin asks, swinging your hands in between the two of you.

     "Mhm," You hum, squeezing his hand. You both get funnel cake and a large slushy to share. You sit at a little picnic table, sitting side by side so you can cuddle into his side," This is officially the best birthday ever."

     "It's almost perfect," Jimin says, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

     "What would make it perfect?" You asks, leaning back to look at him. He gets a little bit of a mischievous look in his eyes before leaning forward to press his lips to yours, giving you a soft kiss.

     "There, now it's perfect," Jimin pulls you back into his side, leaving you grinning from ear to ear.

Notes: I don't always mean to make Jimin's different, but I am Jimin biased and I have the easiest time writing for both him and J-Hope.