BTS Reacts to Being Jealous of Your Relationship w/ SVT

Request: Annyeong!! Can you make a BTS jealousy reaction?? Its like in a world where y/n is very close with a seventeen member and the boys get jealous, thinking that one day y/n will leave them for a svt member hahaha. Anyways for Jungkook could make him jealous of Mingyu?? Thankie!!

  Here's the thing, I am probably the worst person you can make write a jealousy reaction. I honestly think it's a very unattractive quality and I don't really think that any of the boys are the jealous type. Like, they might say it jokingly, but not for real. 

1. Jin

Jin is honestly not the jealous type. He tends to look after the ones he cares about so he's not bothered by your friends. The only thing he might be "jealous" of is if you said one of your friends is prettier than him. Then, you face his wrath.

"Excuse me?" Jin's face is already red," We all know that I am the prettiest friend you will ever have."

2. Suga

Yoongi is one of the member I think would be the least jealous. He spends a lot of time working so he would never fault you for wanting to spend time with friends so that you don't feel lonely. He will never get upset unless you give him a reason to.

"I'm going to be working late on this song, Jagi. Go out and have fun with your friends. I'll join you next time, I promise," Yoongi groans and stretches, leaving his chair for the first time that day to grab a drink.

3. J-Hope

Honestly, Hobi is such a ball of sunshine that he could never be the jealous type. Even if he were in one of his more commanding and sexy moods, he wouldn't be the jealous type. He has too much trust in you to ever doubt you.

"Ah, you're going out? I'll pick up some takeout on the way home then," Hoseok's voice chirps through the speaker of your phone as you get ready to go out.

4. RM

Namjoon is the only one who might get the tiniest bit jealous, but that's only if you spend more time with you friend than with him. He loves spending time with you, it's one of his ways of destressing, so he would be a little upset if you were going out with someone else at the time.

"Can't you stay home this one time, Jagi? We haven't spent much time together lately," Namjoon holds one of your hands, his other hand cupping your jaw as his eyes search yours.

5. Jimin

Jimin would pretend to be jealous to tease you, the way he did with Taehyung. We all know that they're best friends but Jimin still teases him about it. The only time he would be legitimately upset is if you missed something you planned to do with him to hang out with your friends.

"Go hang out with your new boyfriend," Jimin says in a silky tone, his expression pouty.

6. V

Out of everyone, Taehyung cares the absolute least. He's a total sweetheart and would never get angry at you for hanging out with friends.

"Did you have fun?" Taehyung smiles at you, giving you a quick kiss.

7. Jungkook

Jungkook honestly isn't bothered. When you have out with your friend, he'll probably hang out with Yugyeom. Him being jealous makes about as much sense as you being jealous of Yugyeom.

"Ah, you're heading over there? I'll see if Yugyeom wants to go bowling then. I'll see you tonight?" Jungkook pulls his phone out, scrolling through his contacts.

A/N: Hey guys! What's up? My best friend is letting me use her computer for a couple of days so get ready for mass uploading! I apologize to the people who get spammed.