You Cook and Seemingly Use Every Dish You Own

Request: BTS reacts to their s/o making food and seemingly using every bowl and utensil they own

1. Jin
Jin is just about ready to have aneurysm. He is a bit of a neat freak and very organized so the idea that you used every dish shocks him.

2. Suga
Yoongi isn't even surprised honestly. What he's not excited about is figuring out who is doing the dishes after because he knows it's him.

3. J-Hope
Hoseok is losing his mind. He, like Jin, is very much a neat freak. You are both definitely cleaning it up tonight.

4. RM
Namjoon just tries not to think about it. He doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't want you to stop cooking.

5. Jimin
Jimin isn't the least bit surprised. He resigns himself to doing the dishes later and doesn't say anything about it.

6. V
Tae is shocked and awed. That being said, he doesn't actually care about it and mostly ignores it.

7. Jungkook
Jungkook is ready to have a field day with this. He's always looking for new material to tease you with and this is just what he needed. Best prepare yourself.

A/N: So, I'm very hungry and also distracted so I haven't decided if I'm typing another one out after this. I need a break because I spend all day typing on a computer at work.