BTS Surprises You For your Birthday

Request: Annyeong Author-nim! My Birthday is tomorrow May I request that BTS will surprise the reader for her birthday? Thank you so much! (Hope you read this though cause I know you have a lot of request.)

1. Jin

Jin has everything planned ahead of time. He has a super romantic day planned for the two of you including dinner and dessert. There are flowers and gifts, the whole nine yards. He's nothing if not a soft romantic.

2. Suga

Yoongi doesn't really have a plan. He has a starting point and an ending point and everything that happens in between those two points is up in the air. He has a lose idea in his head for how he wants to go about this but nothing is set in stone. 

3. J-Hope

Hoseok has everything planned out as much as possible. It's a super sweet day and he does his best to do everything you want to do. There would be lots of activities, though I would probably take amusement park off of the table, or at least roller coasters.

4. RM

Namjoon has..... somewhat of a plan. Although he is the leader, he is not always the most planned out man. He has a few ideas but he hasn't really decided what he wants to do until a few days beforehand. His plans are simple but sweet.

5. Jimin

Jimin is the cutest, fluffiest boyfriend. He would have activities planned all day. He's adventurous and sweet. He would do his best to plan the best birthday possible. You probably wouldn't even get home until late at night.

6. V

Taehyung doesn't really have a plan. He changes his mind and his plans on a whim. They're fun and spontaneous. It would probably be one of your best birthday because you get to try so many things. He might even take you on a full art date where you just go to museums and paint or make pottery. 

7. Jungkook

Jungkook has absolutely no plan. To be honest, he is probably that one guy that didn't realize it was your birthday until he saw it somewhere else. To make up for that, he would end up coming up with some extravagant plan to make up for the fact that he forgot. 

A/N: Hey guys! I know it's been a while and I hope you like this. I'm sorry I'm so behind and that I've been at posting. I hope I can do better.