Rapmon Scenario: You are Feeling Self Conscious (Fluff)

Notes: You had had a really bad day at work today. Some of your coworkers had been making rude comments about how you were dressed today. You had known that your outfit wasn't your best but you needed to do laundry so you didn't have a choice. You didn't necessarily care what they thought, but you couldn't help but wonder if your friends and boyfriend saw you that way too. It was hard not to. You kept your emotions in check while you were at work, but those walls crumbled in the safety of your apartment.

 "Jagi, are you crying?" Namjoon's voice startles you. You hastily sit up and wipe your cheeks.

"I didn't realize how late it was," You admit, biting your lip. He drops his bag and sits next to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"They let us out of rehearsal a little bit early," He cups your cheek with his other hand and tilts your head so that it rests on his shoulder," Why were you crying, baby?"

"It's nothing," You say, closing your eyes," I'm glad your home."

"We both know that's not true, Jagi," Namjoon's voice is calm, but his hand holds you tightly against him."

"Some people were being rude at work, that's all. I shouldn't have let it get to me," You mutter, your eyes staring intently at the floor.

"You're right, your shouldn't have let it bother you," He cups you face gently and turns you so that you face each other. He tilts your chin up so that your eyes meet," I don't care if your not what they consider 'ideal'. I don't care if others say your not perfect, because for me, you are nothing but perfect. Everything they see as an imperfection, I see as a mark of your beauty. Don't let someone else tell you how they think I should feel, because only I can do that."

You tear up a little, upset with yourself that you doubted him. You had forgotten that Namjoon is not considered conventionally handsome. You thought he was perfect the way he is, but here were many who didn't agree with you. His thumbs brushing underneath your eyes softly brought you from your thoughts.

"I love you, Joonie," Your voice catches a little.

"I love you too, Jagi," He brushes his lips over yours gently," Do you want to watch a movie?"

"Sure," You offer him a small smile.

"You can pick the movie. I'll be right back," Namjoon jumps up and leaves room while you search for a movie you both like. He comes back as you put the movie in, a piece of black cloth in his hands.

"I figured you might want this," He offers you his favorite sweater, which you put on gratefully," Considering my abilities, I ordered take out for dinner."

Once the movie is over and you've both eaten, you begin to grow sleepy in his arms. His breathe stirs the hair on the top of your head as he tucks your hair behind your ear. He shifts slightly, getting into a more comfortable position.

"Sing to me, Joonie?" You ask sleepily.

"Of course," You feel him shift a little more before settling. What happens next is not at all what you were expecting. The moment that the beginning of the chorus of 'I Need You' left his mouth, you knew you weren't going to sleep yet. He knew just how to make you cringe at his singing as you put your hand over his mouth before he tries to reach Jimin's high note in his ridiculous tone.

"Namjoon!" You snap, mock glaring at him.

"Stay up and talk to me?" His face turns into a big smile, his dimples showing.

"Fine," You sigh, resting your face in the crook of his neck. When he finally lets you sleep, he's happily spooning you in bed, his mile still in place.

A/N: It's been a couple of months since I wrote some of these so some of them surprise me XD.