Jin Scenario: You are Feeling Self Conscious (Fluff)

Notes: You had had a really bad day at work today. Some of your coworkers had been making rude comments about how you were dressed today. You had known that your outfit wasn't your best but you needed to do laundry so you didn't have a choice. You didn't necessarily care what they thought, but you couldn't help but wonder if your friends and boyfriend saw you that way too. It was hard not to. You kept your emotions in check while you were at work, but those walls crumbled in the safety of your apartment.

Jin drops his bag near the front door before carrying the grocery bags in his arms to the kitchen. He didn't notice you on the couch at first until he heard you sniffling. He immediately runs to your side, the groceries forgotten.

"What's wrong, my love? Why are you crying?" His fingers brush the tears from your cheeks as he leans his forehead against yours.

"I-It's not important," Your voice catches in your throat a little.

"Yes, it does matter. You matter, Jagi," He says softly, his nose brushing against yours softly.

"Some people said some rude stuff at work today. It shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did," You close your eyes, taking a deep breathe.

"You didn't do anything wrong. They're the ones who should be sorry," Jin's expression gives away his irritation," Other people can't tell you how much you are worth, unless you let them. Let me tell you how much you are worth, because you'll find that they were completely wrong."

"How much I'm worth?" You lean back to give him a confused look.

"Yes, your worth. You're beautiful, but you are also smart. You care about others and look out for anyone you care about. Sure, I look out for my members, but that's my responsibility. You do it even though you don't have to. We all appreciate that," He rubs his hands up and down your arms, looking up into your eyes.

"Jin...." Your voice trails off for a moment, but you quickly find it again," I love you."

"I love you too, Jagi," He smiles at you," Let me get you some water. We don't want you to get dehydrated."

Jin gets up and brings you a glass of water, his phone tucked against his ear. He leaves again, his voice quiet. You raise your eyebrows, confused.You turn on the tv as you wait. Jin sits with you on the couch, cuddling with you. A knock on the door breaks the moment.

"Open the door! It's cold out here!" You can't help but laugh at the tone of Suga's voice.

"They brought dinner. I hope you don't mind the company?" Jin bites his lip.

"Let them in before they eat my food," You push him toward the door, excited to see your friends. Plus, food is always a selling point. As the boys layout the food, their voices ringing throughout your apartment, you can't help but appreciate the warmth of the moment and the presence of the people you care about.

A/N: Each member has a scenario for this one. They're all already finished so I'll just post them all today.