BTS Reacts to You Being a Drummer, a Dancer, and a Rapper

Notes: You are in a girl group.

1. Jin

  As I've noted before, one of Jin's favorite performers is TOP from Big Bang, who is a rapper. He would be supportive, listening to your music and quietly supporting your from behind the scenes. He might keep his love for your music a little more quiet because he wouldn't want to accidentally clue anyone in to your relationship. It would make him happy to know that you're doing something you love. He would probably be a little jealous of your dancing skills.  

2. Suga

  Suga would be proud. He has always talked about wanting his Jagi to be talented. He might ask you to play for one of his tracks or he would produce a collaborative song for the two of you to do together. Suga may not talk about it, but he would have all of your songs on his playlist. He probably wouldn't talk about your music unless asked about it. He would know how much time you had to put into being so good at all of the different things you do, so he would do his best to get you to relax when your around him.  

3. J-Hope

  J-Hope would constantly gush about your music to you. He would have a playlist of your music that he listens to whenever he misses you. He would beg you to do a dance collaboration with him. He would love dancing with you and having your as a part of his world, even if no one knows how far into his world you are. He would definitely advertise your music to other people.  

4. Rapmon

  Rapmon would constantly be planning ways for the two of your collaborating. Whether it be your playing for the track, having you do vocal backing, or performing a rap together, he would love to work with you. He would add you to his massive music playlist and would also be one to advertise your group. He might ask you to help him go over the dancers with him on occasion if he didn't want to bother the guys or wants to spend time with you.  

5. Jimin

  Jimin would be a strong supporter of your music, making sure to talk highly of it. He would add it to his dance music playlist (We all know he has one....). He would definitely want to do a dance collaboration and would constantly beg you to dance with him. It brings him joy to dance with those he cares for. He might try to choreograph a sweet, or sexy (depending on his mood), for the two of you to do together.   

6. V

  V would be the one to most likely just constantly listen to your music after it comes out. He would talk about your musical skill to anyone who will listen. He would be jealous of your rapping ability, which you could use to tease him if you so choose. He would enjoy watching you dance and perform, and his phone would be filled with pictures and videos of your performances.  

7. Jungkook

Jungkook is another member that would be pretty secretive about this whole situation. That's not to say that he wouldn't have a whole playlist of your music that he listens to when he's alone, he just wouldn't advertise his love for your music. He would want to practice with you, both dancing and rapping. He's talked about learning to play drums so he might ask you to train him or help him practice.

A/N: I guess I'll cross that bridge when we get there because there's one that I'll also have to find all the pictures for. Sigh.