Jungkook Scenario: Later

Request: Hey!! I hope you are having a great day😊. Can I request a Best Friend-Jungkook where they have a crush on each other and they go for tae kwon do practice and Kookie can't hold himself anymore? Thanks in advance🙏😊

To say that Jungkook was losing his mind might be somewhat of an understatement. He had been repressing this little crush of his for months and it just wasn't going away. He signs and tosses his gym bag down next to yours and starting his stretches.

"Bad day?" You ask, working on your own stretches. His eyes widen and his expression shifts to his normal, bunny-like smile.

"Nah. Just thinking about something," He says vaguely, shrugging. You turn and raise your eyebrows at him.

"Okay. Talk," Your eyes bore into his," You've been super spacey lately."

"No, I haven't," He defends, crossing his arms.

"You totally have. It's very unlike you," You poke his arm, almost glaring at him. He lets me out another sigh, this one sounding much more frustrated.

"We'll talk after class," He says finally. Class passes quickly and Jungkook has a hard time concentrating. His palms are sweating but he's finally decided to just tell you the truth.

"C'mon. We can talk on the way home," You grab your gym bag and nudge his shoulder.

"Alright," He picks up his bag and follows you from the gym.

"So, what's up?" You say, finally breaking the silence.

"I've just been a bit... distracted lately," He lets out a breath.

"No shit, dude," You roll your eyes at him," Why?"

"Okay. Here's the thing," Jungkook stops you," I think I might have a crush on you."

"Really?" You stare at him in shock. He nods shyly. You go up on your tiptoes and kiss him on the cheek," I like you too."

A/N: Hey guys! So, I feel like crap. I had to be in a car for like 5 hours or so today on a super windy road. The problem is, I get super car sick on windy roads, especially in the back seat. I still feel like crap. On the bright side, I had the best Mexican food I've ever had.