BTS Reacts to You Saying 'Not There' During Sex *SMUT*

Request: Bts reaction to you saying 'stop' or 'not there' during sex (you obviously don't mean it it's just the pleasure us too overwhelming) when they keep hitting your special spot

1. Jin
Jin, being the gentleman that he is, would stop the first time. Once he gathers what it actually means, he's all in and it will become something that drives him forward.

2. Suga
Yoongi is a little concerned at first but he would quickly realize that you're not in pain and wouldn't say anything about it.

3. J-Hope
Hobi has two ways of going to bout this. He is either going to be extremely cocky or he's going to freak out, thinking he's hurting you.

4. RM
Namjoon is grinning ear to ear because he would easily gather that this means he's found your sweet spot.

5. Jimin
Jimin is cocky as hell. He had been searching for it since you started so, now that he's found it, he's going to abuse it.

6. V
Taehyung is almost panicked at first. He's scared that he's actually hurting you and he would definitely stop to check on you.

7. Jungkook
Jungkook is... confused at first. It's not that he hasn't seen porn or anything like that, but he didn't know that it was something people actually said during sex. Once he gathers that it's a good thing, he is all for it.

A/N: For some reason, Romantic Poetry makes me super tired. I'm writing to stay awake. Dr. Strain's voice is just too soothing when he resists poetry.