Jungkook Scenario: Nervous

Request: Could I request "it tastes like... you tried... i'll eat it. It's a good attempt. Really." with Yoongi or "I'm nervous too" for jungkook? Whatever gives you more inspiration. Thank you :3

As clutch his fingers in yours, you can feel yourself shaking. His eyes are closed and he's fast asleep, unable to view the nerves so evident on your face. You wish he were awake and he could tell you the words that had gotten you through so many moments before. Where you could be a little nervous and scared of the future, Jungkook always approached it with confidence, ready to take on whatever comes his way. The memories that follow remind you of the strength that is currently lacking in him now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Your fingers fidget with the strap of your bag as you wait nervously, your foot tapping against he ground. Today is your first date with Jungkook and you couldn't feel more terrified if you tried. You find yourself straightening your hair again, running your fingers through it. Jungkook comes running up, his hands resting on his knees. After a few moments, he finally straightens up.

"Sorry I'm late," He smiles, his bunny teeth showing.

"It's okay," You offer him a small smile.

The two of you walk side by side, silence surrounding you. A few time, you start to say something but your nerves get the best of you. Every once in a while, his fingers brush your knuckles, causing your heart to hammer in your chest. His fingers wrap around yours, lacing them together.

"It's okay," He says softly, glancing at you from the corner of his eye," I'm nervous too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

His fingers not in your hair, his mouth pressing to yours desperately. His lips spread fire through your body as his lips mark your neck, a small moan echoing around you. He lays you down gently, his fingers freeing you of the confinement of your clothes. As he lines himself up, you can feel your nerves finding their way into your head once again.

"It's alright," His soft voice brings you comfort," If you're too nervous, we can try a different time. I'm nervous too."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No matter how nervous you would get, Jungkook would hold your hand and lead you through life. His strength made you feel stronger but right now, that strength is nowhere to be found. The accident had happened so fast that there had been no time to do anything. Jungkook had taken the brunt of the injuries, sustaining a leg injury and some cuts on his face.

"I'm nervous, Jungkook. Please tell me you're okay," You press your face to his hand, squeezing it in your desperate fingers.

"I'm not," A voice croaks. You look down to see Jungkook giving you an amused smile.

A/N: This isn't very good and I'm really sorry for that, guys. 😔