Jungkook Scenario: Distracted *SMUT*

Request: Jungkook and Noona smut? 😅 (Okay, so here's the thing. I don't really do like Noona smuts or whatever. I'll write a Jungkook smut but I'm not really comfortable with writing the whole Noona part of it. Sorry.)

     "Jagi?" Jungkook waves his hand in front of your face, drawing your attention back to him. You bite your lip, realizing you had spaced out again," Are you okay?"

     "Yeah, sorry. I'm just a bit distracted today," You didn't want to admit that you were distracted because you were really in the mood and didn't want to say anything to him. It didn't help that his hand is resting on your knee and your attention kept focusing on it.

     "Is everything okay? Do you want to go home?" Jungkook leans closer to you, his expression worried. You feel your face become flushed.

     "I, yeah, I'm pretty much finished eating anyway," You had been eating to try and distract yourself, so you had finished eating quickly. Jungkook had decided that the two of you should go to dinner since you hadn't seen each other in a while. That's probably why you felt this way. Jungkook nods his head and pays for the check. The drive home is quiet.

     Back at your apartment, you go to change your clothes, needing to clear your head for a minute. You don't know why you've been so fixated on sex today. You're not normally like this and you don't want to bother Jungkook when you know that he's exhausted. You pull your dress over your head, searching your drawers for something to sleep in.

     "Jagiya, what's going on with you today?" He leans against the door frame, his expression genuinely concerned," Is there something going on at work or something?"

     "Nothing like that. It's just one of those days," You pull one of Jungkook's t-shirts over your head and then remove your bra out from under it.

     "Are you sure?" Jungkook's hands grab your hips, pulling your back against his chest," Is there anything I can do to help?"

     "You're tired, so don't worry about it," You try to disentangle yourself, rubbing your thighs together subtly. Jungkook refuses to let you go.

     "Ah, I know what this is," Jungkook's eyes widen in understanding as you finally free yourself.

     "This is nothing. I'm just tired," You yawn and stretch, laying down on your bed. Jungkook lays on top of you, pinning your wrists above your head.

     "You do realize that I'm your boyfriend right? And it's sort of my job to help you with stuff like this?" His lips skim your jawline, causing your eyes to close.

     "I just... didn't want to bother you," You say softly. Jungkook chuckles.

     "Trust me when I say that this, is not a bother. This is something I enjoy doing," He kisses you before you have a chance to respond, his mouth claiming yours. You try to move your hands but Jungkook still has your wrists trapped in one of his hands. The other is playing with you through your panties. You squirm, gasping.

     "You need to take your clothes off," You manage to say, gulping in air when he finally lets you breathe. He takes off his clothes quickly while you slide off his t-shirt and your underwear. Jungkook lays back on top of you, placing his knee between your legs. You feel his thigh resting in between your folds, barely touching your clit. You can't resist moving your hips, searching for friction. His hands close around your hips, helping you move while his mouth closes around one of your nipples, his teeth nipping at it.

     You moan, annoyed by the steady, slow rhythm that Jungkook keeps you at. You just want to move faster, seek your own pleasure. After a few more moments, when you can feel the knot starting to tighten, Jungkook stops you. You whine but he just shakes his head. He quickly slides on a condom and lines up with your entrance.

     You grab his hips and pull him forward, moaning when you feel him slide in just a little. He leans down to kiss you again, sliding in quickly. He starts off with a fast but steady rhythm. His dancer's physique helps with that. You're quick to meet his every thrust. After feeling like this for hours, you just finally wanted release.

     Jungkook seems to understand that, or he feels the same way, because he picks up speed, slamming into you every time. You dig your nails into his back, feeling the knot in your stomach tighten painfully. His mouth closes around your nipple again, drawing a gasping breathe from you.

     "Let go, baby," Jungkook gasps in your ear, nipping at your neck as his finger presses to your clit. That's all it takes to send you over the edge. Jungkook's movements stutter as you tighten around him and then he's letting go too, helping you both ride out your highs. After you both clean up a little, too tired to take a shower, you cuddle back up in bed, quickly going back to sleep.

A/N: I was incorrect at the end of the Namjoon one. I had forgotten that I had written this Jungkook one.