Suga Scenario: DNA is About You

Request: Hey! Can I request a scenario where Yoongi tells Y\N that for him the DNA song is about her. Thank you! <3 Also can you do the same concept just Tae? For my friend \ Its ok if not! Thank you <3

     A/N: Yoongi always sort of strikes me as the type to say it and then sort of let the moment float away almost as if he didn't say it in the first place because he's embarrassed.

     Your phone rings, startling you awake. You were alone in your bed just like every other night this week. With his tough schedule of comeback promotions and Idol shows, you knew it would be a while before you could sleep next to your boyfriend, Yoongi, again. You have to make due with nightly phone calls before he goes to bed.

     "Hello?" You answer groggily.

     "Did I wake you up?" Yoongi's voice is soft. Jin is probably asleep by now so he doesn't want to wake him.

     "It's fine. How are you doing? Are you eating well?" You sit up in bed, leaning against your headboard.

     "I'm okay. Can I Skype you? I miss you, Jagi," His words make your heart flutter.

     "Of course," You end the call quickly and pull your laptop up into your lap. You flip on your lamp and long on to your Skype as you plug in your headphones. The call is connected in moments.

     "Your hair is a mess, baby," Yoongi chuckles, his face peering into yours from the scree," Did you watch the comeback music video?"

     "Of course I did. What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I didn't?" You tease back, running a hand through your hair," Your part was adorable."

     "I was thinking about you when I was recording it," Yoongi's tone is very serious, but it almost sounds nervous in a way.

     "What do you mean?" You swallow, unable to try to even begin to comprehend what he just said.

     "I'm only cute when I'm with you or when I think about you," Suga sighs," It's quite infuriating, honestly. The guys made fun of it for me."

     "I'm still taking that as a compliment," You say cheekily, sticking your tongue out at him. He laughs but becomes serious again.

     "This song, more than any other, represents you. At least for me," Yoongi can't meet your eyes as he speaks.

     "Awe, that was beautifully cheesy, my love," You grin as his eyes flick to the screen to glare at you.

     "You won't let me live this down, will you?" Yoongi sighs again, more exasperated this time.

     "Absolutely not," You wink at him, blowing him a kiss.

     "Why do I love you again?" He rubs his hand over his face, suppressing a yawn.

     "That's the million dollar question, isn't it?" You glance at your clock and his eyes widen," You should probably go, my love. It's getting really late."

     "I love you, Jagiya," Yoongi waves as he ends the call. You sigh and close your laptop. He'll be home when his promotions are done. We can make it that long. Or, at least, that's what you tell yourself as you fall asleep cuddling his pillow.

Notes: This scenario is adorable. I realized there are a bunch of scenarios I hadn't  added yet, including an entire scenario series. Sorry for the mass update since I know a number of you follow this book.