RM Scenario: They Like to Spoil You (Series)

Request: can I get a scenario of bts members spoiling you with expensive clothes or makeups or spending a lot on dates for you? thank you 😊😊

     A/N: It's your birthday.

     Namjoon would wake you up with soft kisses on your face from his perch on the edge of the bed. You stifle a yawn and open your eyes, looking up at him. He smiles and strokes your cheek, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

     "Happy Birthday, Jagiya," he says softly, smiling down at you," We need to head out in about an hour so you should probably get up and get dressed."

     You sit up and stretch, letting out a sigh. He holds out a couple of white boxes to you, his smile a tiny bit shy. When you open them, you find some clothes. They were all name brand and the tags were still attached so you could exchange anything that didn't fit. Some of the clothes were ones that you had looked at before but neglected to buy because of the price tag.

     "You didn't have to spend so much money on all of these," You bite your lip, looking at him. He just smiles and rolls his eyes.

     "It's really not that bad. Get dressed real quick and then we'll go get breakfast, okay?" After you both get dressed, you ride over to your favorite cafe and get breakfast. He refuses to let you pay since it's your birthday.

     "So where, exactly, are we going?" You ask, your curiosity getting the best of you. He has on a hat, face mask, and sun glasses to help prevent him from getting recognized. He's also being careful not to initiate too much physical contact while you're out together. While it was public that Namjoon was in a relationship, he didn't want to get caught with you because it could lead to you getting a lot of hate. He just winks at you.

     "It's a secret, baby," he says softly, continuing to lead you toward your destination. Wherever it is that you're going is within walking distance of the cafe that you ate breakfast at.

     Namjoon stopped outside of an Art Gallery, turning to look at you. You can't really tell but it looks like he's smiling. You're a little surprised that he would pick to take you here for a date, but the more you think about it, the more it makes sense.

     "Is this okay?" Namjoon watches your expression, a little concerned by how confused you look," I didn't really get to go places like this since we work so much."

     "It's perfect," you say, going up on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek. The two of you spend a couple of hours walking around the Art Gallery, enjoying a quiet date. Namjoon only got stopped a few times and you hated that you had to pretend that you weren't together, but the afternoon was mostly quiet. When you got back to your apartment, there were candles everywhere and a nice dinner was laid out for the two of you.

     "Jin cooked the dinner, but I had the guy set it all up," Namjoon presses a kiss to the top of your head and lead you to the table. While you rest before eating dessert, he offer you a small velvet box with a bracelet in it," I had some help picking it out, so we can exchange it if you would like a different one."

Notes: I'm slowly working on calling Rapmon his new name of RM. It's not too bad because I call him Namjoon most of the time, but yeah.