BTS Reacts to You Constantly Wanting Affection

Notes: N/A

1. Jin

  Jin would be more than willing to supply affection. He would cook you meals and cuddle you. At home, he would be all about the skinship. It would be cuddles, cute kisses, and hand holding. He would want you to be as comfortable and happy as possible. Anytime you felt like you needed something, he would know before you said anything. He would be very attentive and kind, checking on you throughout the day to make sure you were okay and to tell you that he loves you. He would send you cute texts throughout the day. He would have cute pictures of you in a photo album he took with him on tour.  

2. Suga

  Suga is not an overly affectionate person, but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be affectionate toward you. He would cuddle you whenever he was home and he would be a big fan of stroking your hair whenever he did. He wouldn't be one to touch you constantly, but he would offer you small touches, brushing your cheek or tucking your hair behind your ear, to make up for it. While he may not express it vocally, he would send cute and cheesy text messages throughout the day.  

3. J-Hope

   J-Hope is all about the physical affection. He would be all about cuddling, kissing, and skinship. Whenever you were in the same room, he would have an arm around you or his fingers intertwined with yours. He would randomly kiss you on the temple, cheek, or head whenever he was near you. He would be very attentive to your mood and would do his best to keep you happy. He would be constantly telling you how much he loved you and complimenting you. He would also be a big fan of cute text messages and would send lots of cute selcas and videos.  

4. Rapmon

   Rapmon may not be a very vocal person when it comes to affection, but he would be an extremely physically affectionate person. He would hold your hand or just hold you for a while. He would ramble on about anything, and if he couldn't be there at night, he might call you and have you put your phone on speaker so you could listen to him until you fall asleep. He may not touch you as much around the members, but he would show his affection through small touches.  

5. Jimin

   Jimin is all about skinship. He would constantly hug you or give you small kisses. He wouldn't care if other people were around. Both of your phones would be filled with selcas of the two of you. He is one of the members who would be as attached to you as you are to him. He would text and call you whenever he had to be away on tour, or Skype you if he had enough time. He would always make sure that you always know how much he loves you.  

6. V

   V is another member who loves skinship and would be super attached to you. He would always try to come up with super cute ways for the two of you to spend time together. He would always find an excuse to hold your hand of hug you. He would spam you with cute selcas or pictures he took of you whenever you were apart, claiming that he didn't want you to forget his face. He would Skype you as much as he possibly could while he was on tour, missing your face.  

7. Jungkook

Jungkook would be a little shy at first, but he would slowly adjust to being physically affectionate. He would hold your hand and cuddle whenever you wanted. He would send lots of cute text messages but he would also send lots of teasing texts. He wouldn't be a big fan of PDA, but he might do some small touches or hand holding in public. He would text you constantly while he was on tour, updating you on what was happening and sending selcas with the group members. He would try to be with your whenever he could.

A/N: I love this reaction, honestly. It's pretty cute. I still have quite a few reactions to get through then we'll go into scenarios. Then texts.