BTS Reacts to You Not Liking to Hang Out All the Time but You're Randomly Cuddly

Request: Maybe BTS and/or Got7 react to their S/O not being the type to constantly want to hang out and text or talk but is sometimes super cuddly

1. Jin

This would be a hard relationship for Jin. He's a very social person and loves to interact with people so he would want to spend time with you quite often. He's thoroughly happy with the cuddling part. 

2. Suga

This is actually an ideal relationship for Yoongi. He spends a lot of time working on music so he won't necessarily always have a ton of time to spend with you. That being said, he is all for the cuddling part. Yoongi loves cuddles. 

3. J-Hope

Hoseok is one of the people who would struggle the most with this relationship. He likes to spend time with people he cares about so, while he is busy, he likes to spend the free time he does have with you. He is, of course, all about the cuddling though. 

4. RM

Namjoon is also okay with this kind of relationship. He spends a lot of time in his studio so it would be easier to accommodate an S/O who doesn't need a lot of attention. He's more than happy to cuddle with you if you ask.

5. Jimin

It is now time for the cuddly baby. Jimin would not be able to do this kind of relationship. As explained before, Jimin pretty much needs constant attention. He needs an S/O he can reach out to whenever he wants, although he is happy to cuddle whenever you want. 

6. V

Tae is someone who kind of struggles with this kind of relationship but not as much as some of the other members. His personality is a much less extreme version of JImin's. He has a hard time with it simply because he wants to go out and do stuff together. Hyped cuddler though. 

7. Junkook

Kookie isn't necessarily bothered by it, for the most part. He likes spending time with you but he can deal with you not wanting constant attention. He does want to go and do stuff with you though. Not the cuddliest member but he'll still cuddle with you if you ask.

A/N: So, I just got a new laptop. I'm going to be able to post more regularly as I now have a keyboard worth typing on. I actually have a bunch of stuff written out on paper but I haven't typed them out yet. I guess the games begin now, huh?