BTS Reacts to You Singing Obnoxiously Loud in the Shower

Notes: N/A

1. Jin

As long as you're not doing it super late at night, he owuld probably find it cute. If he knew the song, he might hum or quietly sing along. When you get out, he won't say much about it.

"Cute, Jagi," He says as you walk passed, grinning.

2. Suga

 Suga would be less than amused. He's a stickler for perfection, so he's probably dying on the inside. If he was trying to nap, he might even get angry. He would definitely say something about it.

"Make sure no one is home next time you do that. I prefer my ears as they are," He mutters, his expression bordering on anger.

3. J-Hope

 J-Hope would find it hilarious. He would dance around, just happy that you're singing at all. He strikes me as someone who would find everything his Jagi did adorable. When you came out, he would probably still be dancing and singing just as obnoxiously as you were.

"Jagi, come duet with me! It's incomplete without your voice! Please?" He would resort to aegyo in hopes that you'll join him.

4. Rapmon

 Rapmon would immediately join in, giving an extremely enthusiastic performance. In doing so, he would most likely knock something over. You would end up coming out while he's cleaning it up, still singing loudly and off key.

"What? I didn't mean to break it, okay? I'll get you a new on, I promise," He looks sheepish as he finished cleaning up.

5. Jimin

Jimin would be amused by your singing. Depending on what songs you were singing along to, he might quietly sing along. He would definitely tease you about it when you got out.

"Are you okay, Jagi? It sounded like there was a dying cat in there," Jimin's expression is amused as he tries to hold in his laughter.

6. V

V would be cracking up instantly. He found it hilarious that you were able to sing like that. He might try to see if he could match what you were doing. He would be dancing around and wouldn't notice you come out.

"How do you do that with your voice? It's so strange," He would be genuinely curious.

7. Jungkook

 Jungkook is the other member I see cringing throughout the entire experience. He would end up putting his headphones in, shutting out you singing until you come out.

"Huh? What did you expect, Jagi? That was terrifying," Jungkook teases, attempting to keep his expression neutral and failing.

A/N: Let the games continue....