BTS Reacts to You Being Indian

Request: Bts reaction to dating an indian? 💓

1. Jin

Jin would be someone who would be fascinated with learning more about your culture, specifically about the food. He would try to learn how to cook in that manner so that you could occasionally have food from home. He's never been someone who shies away from other cultures. I wouldn't put it past him to learn how to say "World Wide Handsome" in your language.

2. Suga

Yoongi might be put off at first. This is not because he is judgmental but because he's someone to think about the effect that his mannerisms have in other cultures and he wouldn't want to offend you in any way. Once he is sure he understands how to keep from being offensive, he would just be casual and treat you like he treats everyone else. (As he is a kind and fluffy human)

3. J-Hope

Hoseok is fascinated with learning about the dancing from your culture. He has stated more then once that he would love to learn as many different types of dance as he possibly can. You would provide that incentive for him. He would not be bothered by you being from a different culture. 

4. RM

Namjoon has an immense interest in other cultures so I feel like he would want to learn as much about the culture you come from as possible. It's probably not a culture that he has a large basis of knowledge on so he is always looking for an opportunity to learn more. He might even try his hand at learning the language simply because he just really likes learning languages. 

5. Jimin

That's probably what made Jimin curious in the first place. He was actually a very strong student in school so he would want to know more about where you come from and the differences in your cultures. He would be someone that would want to know about the different things that make your two cultures different. This kind of thing fascinates him a little bit. 

6. V

Taehyung is completely unperturbed. He just wants to make as many friends as he possibly can so nothing would stop him. He would definitely be curious about you and where you come from but less so then everyone else. No matter where you come from, you are still just yourself to him and that means you are his friend. 

7. Jungkook

Jungkook would be completely unsure of how to talk to you at first. Once he actually does talk to you, he isn't really affected by the fact that you are from another culture. He might watch the way that he talks sometimes so as not to confuse you or accidentally offend you but that's about it. 

A/N: Well, this is going to be all for today as I had rehearsal with lots of dancing and then practiced singing for a vocal cover I'm going to be doing with a friend soon. I will let you guys know when it's uploaded if you guys want to check it out. We're going to do Ikon's Love Scenario.