Jimin Scenario: You are Feeling Self Conscious (Fluff)

Notes: You had had a really bad day at work today. Some of your coworkers had been making rude comments about how you were dressed today. You had known that your outfit wasn't your best but you needed to do laundry so you didn't have a choice. You didn't necessarily care what they thought, but you couldn't help but wonder if your friends and boyfriend saw you that way too. It was hard not to. You kept your emotions in check while you were at work, but those walls crumbled in the safety of your apartment.

 You kept your emotions in check while you were at work, but those walls crumbled in the safety of your apartment. He found you curled up on the couch, your cheeks tear-stained. He kneels next to your head, not saying anything. His hand cups your cheek as he brushes away your tears with his thumb. He tilts your face so that your eyes meet.

"What's wrong, Jagi?" His voice is soft. You sit up, wiping your eyes and shaking your head.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine," You swallow as he sits next to you on the couch. In a flash, he picks you up and sets you on his lap, his arms wrapping tightly around your waist. His face nestles into your back.

"Tell me the truth, please," His voice waivers a little bit," It hurts to see you cry."

Those words break you again, the tears flooding back. Those statements from your coworkers had shaken your confidence. Why is he being so sweet when you felt like you were nowhere near good enough for him. His fingers ghost up and down your sides softly.

"Why do you love me?" Your voice cracking as you speak. His movements freeze. He turns you in his lap to face him. His eyes widen at the sight of your tears, and then his expression falls. He pulls you against his chest and wraps his arms around you.

"Did I do something to make you doubt me? I'm sorry, baby. Please don't cry," His lips press to the top of your head as he rubs your back," Please, talk to me."

"It's just... some people were saying some stuff at work. Normally, it wouldn't bother me, but I was having an off day and it built up. It didn't bother me that they saw me that way, it was the thought that you saw me that was too," Your voice is quiet, nearly a whisper.

"What did they say?" His voice is a little more angry.

"It doesn't matter," You keep your head on his shoulder, not wanting to see his expression.

"Yes, it does," He strokes your hair gently," What they said hurt you, and that's not okay. I love you. Whatever those ridiculous people said, they're lying. You are beautiful, amazing, and perfect the way you are. I don't just want you around, I need you around."

"I love you too, Jimin," You press a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"I have a request for you, baby," He waits for you to look at him before he continues," Next time you feel like this, please tell me. I can't help you feel better if I don't know what's wrong. I don't care if I'm on tour and it's the middle of the night, I will answer. You know we all care about you a lot and it hurts when you think about yourself that way."

"I know that you care, Jiminie. That being said, don't project your feelings onto the guys," You tease, shoving his shoulder a little. He pulls you close, crushing you against him.

"I'm not. You take care of the dorm when we're on tour, you cook us meals when practice runs late, you send us gifts when we're feeling stressed on tour... Need I continue?" Jimin pushes you back a little so he can rest his forehead against yours," You take really good care of us, baby, and we all appreciate it. Now, I think we should go to the dorm. I'm pretty sure it's game night tonight."

"No way. I'm sure I look terrible right now," You pout. Jimin rolls his eyes.

"No you don't, Jagi. Now, lets go. You know Taehyung and Jin-hyung are already upset that we're not there. I'll call Yoongi-hyung and explain the situation. He'll cool Jin-hyung of and threaten Tae so they don't jump us," Jimin pulls out his phone and shoots you a smile over his shoulder as he leaves the room. You smile, watching him go and appreciating just how lucky you are.

A/N: This one was the first one that I wrote in this little set of scenarios because I was having a bad day and Jimin is bias. Hobi is my wrecker XD.