BTS Reacts to Seeing Their S/O Do Aegyo for the First Time

Notes: They see their girlfriend do aegyo for the first time.

1. Jin

     Jin is over the moon. No matter how awkward it is, he thinks it's the cutest the thing that he has ever seen. He'll have a big smile on his face and he can't help but laugh.
     "You're so cute!" Jin can't help but smile before he continues you on," Of course, I'm cuter, but I have more practice."  

2. Suga

      Suga isn't affected at all on the outside. On the inside, he's caught between freaking out over how cute you are and cringing. He would never tell you that, of course.
     "I didn't know you could be cute," Suga says fleetingly, causing you to slap his arm.  

3. J-Hope

     J-Hope will do one of two things. He will either flip out about how cute you are or an aegyo battle will ensue. Either way, you are probably going to end up laughing.
     "You're so cute," J-Hope squeals, rushing up to hug you and pinching your cheeks.  

4. Rapmon

      Rapmon probably won't have much of a reaction, honestly. If he's prepared, he'll probably have an over dramatic reaction like he did when Jimin and V compared the size of their hands.
     "Look at how cute you are" Rapmon would say before continuing on with whatever he was doing, completely unaffected.  

5. Jimin

     Jimin would do his stereotypical reaction to all things cute, hiding from it. He'll hide his face, laughing and ending up looking super adorable.
     "Ah, what are you doing?" Jimin is shocked more then anything else.  

6. V

      V is hyped. He's going to annoy you to do it more often after you do it for the first time. He wants to film it and show it to his members so he can boast about how amazing and adorable you are.
     "Please, please, please!" V pleads, his phone camera on you as he tries to convince you, once again, to do aegyo for him.  

7. Jungkook

     Jungkook becomes super shy and a little fluffy. He thought about saying something about it but just the thought of it made him shy. He would just sort of change the subject.
     "Jagi, what do you want to have for dinner?" Jungkook asks, not acknowledging what just happened.   

A/N: Guys, I am so sorry for being so far behind. This is going to be a mass update and I apologize to anyone following me for the load of notifications.