Suga Soulmate AU *Fluff*

Notes: Yoongi was my initial inspiration for this series so I wanted to start with his. Since I'm going out of order, I'm going to goo in order of inspiration. It will probably be Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook, and then Taehyung. Tae is last simply because I'm still playing with his. His word is the most vague because I'm not sure what I want to tie it to. We'll see how it plays out.

The picture above depicts to the kind of frost I'm referring to.

You can feel exhaustion soaking into you as you wait for the bus to come. It's early evening and you had just gotten off of work, having started some time early this morning. People wander everywhere, seeming directionless and lost. After working late last night, you're a little bit out of it, exhaustion beginning to steal your concentration. You wait near the edge of the curb, the bench taken up by two boys your age who seem deep in conversation. You find yourself staring at your phone to pass the time.

"Watch out!" A voice behind you shocks you as a hand wraps around your forearm, pulling you away from the curb. A bicycle speeds through the space you had been standing in moments before.

The fear and adrenaline you should be feeling are the last things on your mind. The hand on your arm is freezing, almost as if they belong to an ice sculpture. You find yourself staring at his fingers in shock as ice slowly ebbs its' way up your arm. Frost spreads from his fingertips, feathering its' way up your forearm. You had heard about the different kinds of manifestation that come from meeting your soulmate but you had never seen one so physically overwhelming. He releases your arm quickly, staring at him hand in shock.

The palm of his hand is painted with frost, which had started to edge its' way to the top of his hand. The same frost encloses your forearm, close to your wrist. It appears delicate yet harsh, somehow. His finger brushes across the frost on your arm. Where his touch had once been cool, it now feels warm. It's as if your skin had grown accustomed to the cold and could now bear to be touched by it. When he touches the frost with a single finger from his other hand, it feels hot for a brief second before the frost wraps around the tip of his finger, cooling his touch.

"Holy shit," He breathes, his eyes meeting you to mirror the shock you had yet to find the words to express.

"I've never seen anything like it," I admit, tracing a finger over the frost on my arm. I've never seen such a volatile reaction between soulmates.

"Well, I guess I should introduce myself," He steps back a little and rubs his hands together nervously," My name is Min Yoongi."

"I'm Y/N," You say softly," I hope we can get along."

You're not quite sure what else to say. He's attractive with dark hair and pale skin. Although he's taller, his stature is smaller. You don't really mind that though. His friend seems to be watching him with a mixture between restrained excitement and complete shock. He bounces up to him, his lanky form practically vibrating.

"You found your soulmate! Who knew you would be the first one?" The boy's voice is loud and a large smile takes over his face," My name is Jung Hoseok and I'm one of Yoongi's friends."

"It's very nice to meet you," You can't help but smile at him, enjoying his excitable nature.

"Here," Yoongi's soft voice captures you attention once again. He holds a phone out to you, a contact screen open. You fill in your information and hand him the phone again. Suddenly being confronted by your soulmate sends a nervous feeling washing through you. He offers you a shy, but gummy, smile. At this point, the bus pulls up and he has to go. You sit on the bench and watch your soulmate climb onto the bus, the frost on his palm winking in the light.