BTS Reacts to You Being Scared of a Bug/Mouse

Request: Could you do BTS and GOT7 reacting to you getting scared by a bug/mouse? Love the blog!

1. Jin

     Jin is probably freaking out as well. Much like the clip we all know and love, Jin might try to make a run for it. The only thing stopping him would be that you're freaking out too. If it's a bug, he'll grab a paper towel and pick it up, moving it outside. If it's a mouse, he'll just chase it off and then call and exterminator.

2. Suga

      Suga will have a different reaction based on whether it's a bug or a mouse. If it's a bug, Suga has no fucks to give. He'll kill the bug and just look at you with a 'bitch, really?" face. On the other hand, if it's a mouse, he'll be completely unsure of what to do. After a moment or two, he'll probably just walk toward it to see what happens.   

3. J-Hope

     J-Hope is flipping shit. It doesn't matter what it is, he is not going near it. Someone else will probably have to come and take care of it for the two of you because J-Hope is definitely not moving until it's dead or leaves. If you're looking for a strong man planning to kill bugs, you might want to ask American J-Hope because Korean J-Hope says no. (Couldn't resist XD)

4. RM

     RM just rolls his eyes and kills the bug. On the other hand, he just ignores the mouse, waiting for it to leave on its own. If it really starts to bother him, he may set up traps or get an exterminator to get rid of it. He's not the type to freak out.

5. Jimin

     Jimin is internally freaking out, but considering his he's the type to want to have the strong boyfriend image so he'll take care of it. If it's a bug, he'll ill it, even if he's freaking out about it. If it's a mouse, he'll be super dramatic about it, acting like he's squaring off with his worse nemesis. It'll make you giggle a little and feel a little better.

6. V

     V's reaction will vary. He will either A, not care at all, or be, flip shit. With the bug, he's more likely not to care, just walking over and killing it. With a mouse, he might be a little confused more then anything. He's probably quietly asking it why it suddenly appeared in your kitchen. He'll quietly chase it off and then give you a very confused look. 

7. Jungkook

     Jungkook is excited that he was given even more ammo to tease you with. He is not bothered at all, instead choosing to either kill the bug or chase off the mouse. You're definitely never going to hear the end of this because he will never let you live it down that he had to "save" you. You have been warned.

Notes: There shouldn't be too many updates to this book but there will be a few.