Jungkook Scenario: You are Feeling Self Conscious (Fluff)

Notes: You had had a really bad day at work today. Some of your coworkers had been making rude comments about how you were dressed today. You had known that your outfit wasn't your best but you needed to do laundry so you didn't have a choice. You didn't necessarily care what they thought, but you couldn't help but wonder if your friends and boyfriend saw you that way too. It was hard not to. You kept your emotions in check while you were at work, but those walls crumbled in the safety of your apartment.

When Jungkook sees you crying on the couch, it breaks his heart. His eyes tear up at the thought of your sadness, but he doesn't know what to say. He stands there, staring, for a few minutes, trying to think of a way to stop your tears.

His voice meets your ears, having an instant soothing effect. Anytime you hear Jungkook sing, you mood instantly lifts. It didn't matter what he sang, as long as it was him. You sit up and look at him, tear tracks still evident on your cheeks. He sits next to you and pulls you into his lap, just holding you and singing softly for a while. He strokes your hair, his other hand resting at the small of your back.

Once you've calmed down, he leans back to look at you, his expression concerned. His hands brush against your cheeks as he meets your eyes. There are a few tears gathered at the corners of his eyes that he refuses to let fall.

"What happened, Jag?" He attempts to keep his voice steady, his eyes searching your expression.

"Some people were saying some rude things at work. It built up, and I guess I couldn't keep it in anymore," You close your eyes, not wanting to see his sad expression anymore.

"What did they say?" His voice is a little angry.

"It doesn't matter," You open your eyes, looking at his angry expression with worry. You didn't want to make him angrier by admitting anything else.

"Tell me," His tone is soft as he rests his hand on your knee.

"It's not so much what they said that bothered me," Jungkook gives you a questioning look," Why do you love me, Kookie?"

"Aish, I'm not good at this kind of thing," He blushes, not meeting your eyes," How could I not love you? You accept me for me. Not because I can sing, or dance, or rap. Not because I'm handsome or funny. You accept my whole personality. Not many people do that."

Your eyes widen. It's not that you and Jungkook avoid talking about your feelings, he just has a hard time doing it. He kind of becomes a blushing mess, but it makes the moment feel real. He doesn't hold back in in your relationship, he just shows his appreciation in a different way. Every touch and expression speaks a million words. Sometimes, it's hard to remember that.

"I love you, Jungkook," You whisper, pressing a kiss to his cheek. His blush becomes brighter.

"I brought home that new game you promised to play with me. We both have the weekend off, so I vote for a gamin weekend? We could camp in front of the tv and order takeout?" He offers, displaying his most extra smile.

"Sounds fun," You grin," Prepare to lose!"

"It's a co-op," Jungkook laughs, getting up to get the game," And I'm totally gonna win."

You build a nest in front of the tv filled with blankets, pillows, and snacks. You spend the weekend talking, playing video games, and eating good that's definitely not good for you. It was one of the best weekends you had ever had. 

A/N: This one is also adorable and something I would love to do with anyone tbh. I'm too much of a gamer for my own good, I think.