BTS Reacts to You Having a Lot of Tattoos

Notes: One thing I would like to point out is that tattoos are technically taboo in Korea. Whenever someone appears on shows like Show Me the Money or anything of that nature and they have tattoos, they will blur out the tattoos. That being said, it doesn't stop idols from getting them, like G-Dragon or Taeyang, some of Korea's biggest idols. I actually don't think that they would mind the piercings that much so I'll mostly focus on the tattoo portion. These reactions are all my own guess since, as far as we know, I haven't seen anything about any BTS members having a tattoo.

1. Jin

  Jin might be a little unsure of someone with so many tattoos at first. It might take him a little while to adjust, but after a while he would get used to seeing them. I'm not positive that he would ever come to truly love them but as long as you are happy with your decisions, he could never hate them.   

2. Suga

  Suga wouldn't really care. He tends to be chill with just about anything so I don't think he would really care about you having so many tattoos. He might even think that they were cool.  

3. J-Hope

  J-Hope would be shocked at first, to be honest. Not because he doesn't like them, but because it's not something that they would typically see on a regular basis. He would probably take the longest to get used to them but they would never change his opinion of you since things like that don't affect your personality in any way. He wouldn't hate your tattoos or anything, it's just something he had never seen.   

4. Rapmon

   Rapmon wouldn't care at all. He is an advocate for people finding their own form of beauty that they like, so he wouldn't really care about your tattoos. He's probably gonna think that they're pretty badass, honestly. He's the member that I could most likely see getting a tattoo at some point in the future.  

5. Jimin

  We've seen Jimin wear some fake tattoos in some performances (aka the killing performance where he wore the giant fut coat) so I don't think that he would really be bothered by you having tattoos. He might be thrown off by you having so many but he would adjust fast.   

6. V

  V would think that they were awesome. He would probably be curious as to what made you decide to get so many and why you chose these specific designs, but he would never be bothered by them.   

7. Jungkook

  Jungkook is another member who would probably be thrown off at first but he would adjust quickly, much like Jimin. He would find it easy to adjust and probably admire your tattoos for their artistry and design.   

A/N: There might be a few more on this one today, but I'm not sure what all I have left.